How Do I... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

How Do I...

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

How Do I...

Postby GradysBaby133 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:30 pm

make/get a signature? I'm not that good with computers yet, can anybody help me out?
GradysBaby133
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CadensDad » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:32 pm

Try the Cafe Sig Request section, might take a few days but they do them there for free

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm

These guys should be able to hook you up.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby ChipperJonesFanatic » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:48 pm

They should help you out, but I wouldn't post a request.

I used to make some signatures, and from experience the guys that make them don't really want to do them from new people.

You would be surprised how many people request 4 different signatures, get 2 of them done and end up never coming back.

The general rule of thumb is 50 posts, but the more you help out, the more priority you get.
Member #4 Of "The Official Zack Greinke Fan Club"
ChipperJonesFanatic
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle Eye

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:39 am

ChipperJonesFanatic wrote:They should help you out, but I wouldn't post a request.

I used to make some signatures, and from experience the guys that make them don't really want to do them from new people.

You would be surprised how many people request 4 different signatures, get 2 of them done and end up never coming back.

The general rule of thumb is 50 posts, but the more you help out, the more priority you get.

being a sig maker, i usually wouldnt do it for anyone over several hundred. there just seems to be no point of doing one for someone who's going to leave and use it on their league board and you never see them again. usually ill take a request if i see a familiar name.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ChipperJonesFanatic » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:59 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
ChipperJonesFanatic wrote:They should help you out, but I wouldn't post a request.

being a sig maker, i usually wouldnt do it for anyone under several hundred. there just seems to be no point of doing one for someone who's going to leave and use it on their league board and you never see them again. usually ill take a request if i see a familiar name.

I edited it for you ;-D
Member #4 Of "The Official Zack Greinke Fan Club"
ChipperJonesFanatic
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle Eye

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests