hi guys help a newbie girl out plz ^^ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

hi guys help a newbie girl out plz ^^

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

hi guys help a newbie girl out plz ^^

Postby newbiegirl » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:57 pm

hey guys, i've been dragged into this guy dominated games by my bro and his friends and since i'm a girl i'm a bit cluless. hope you guys can gimme some tips so i won't at least be last place :-D

here's who i have so far:
C aj pierzynski
1B paul konerko
2B orlando hudson
3B chad tracy
SS omar vizquel
OF carl crawford
OF matt holliday
OF johnny damon
Util adam dunn
alex gordon
conor jackson
carlos quentin

SP jason schmidt
SP mike mussina
RP jj putz
RP takashi saito
P scott olsen
P chuck james
P dave bush
ian snell
oscar villarreal

some league info: 18 teams, rotisserie
i'm not too sure what other info is needed for analysis of my team

thanks guys for any tips or help in advance :-)
newbiegirl
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby zechs » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:06 pm

I would try to shop Chad Tracy around the trading market and see what you can get for him. You can probably find a better relief pitcher than Villareal, even on an 18-team league.

Your team is not as bad as you might think.
GL
14tm.,H2H,8x8:
C-BMolina 1B-Votto 2B-Utley 3B-Youk SS-Furcal LF-JDamon CF-BJUpton
RF-ARios UT-DLee BN-Scutaro,CBlake,Schumaker DL-JReyes
SP-SBaker RP-ABailey P-Saito,Hawkins,JJohnson,Dempster,Danks,JShields,Garza
BN-Correia,JDuch,Rowland-Smith,JGarcia
zechs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 663
Joined: 5 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kuji » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:14 pm

rofl :-b
Kuji
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 761
Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby newbiegirl » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:14 pm

zechs wrote:I would try to shop Chad Tracy around the trading market and see what you can get for him. You can probably find a better relief pitcher than Villareal, even on an 18-team league.

Your team is not as bad as you might think.
GL



^^ thanks
but what qualifies as a better relief pitcher? what should i be looking for in terms of stats?
newbiegirl
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby newbiegirl » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Kuji wrote:rofl :-b



eek i hope you werent laughing at my team :~(
newbiegirl
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kuji » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:20 pm

newbiegirl wrote:
Kuji wrote:rofl :-b



eek i hope you werent laughing at my team :~(


No no, your team is good, you just need a good RP, like what zechs said.
Kuji
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 761
Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby newbiegirl » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:39 pm

Kuji wrote:
newbiegirl wrote:
Kuji wrote:rofl :-b



eek i hope you werent laughing at my team :~(


No no, your team is good, you just need a good RP, like what zechs said.


hehe thanks! im still not too sure what makes a good RP, but i looked up the rankings. the only free agents left that are ranked in the top 50s for RP are hermanson, mcbride, macdougal, wuertz =T who should i be dropping and adding?
newbiegirl
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
Joined: 1 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby zechs » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:50 pm

newbiegirl wrote:
Kuji wrote:
newbiegirl wrote:
Kuji wrote:rofl :-b



eek i hope you werent laughing at my team :~(


No no, your team is good, you just need a good RP, like what zechs said.


hehe thanks! im still not too sure what makes a good RP, but i looked up the rankings. the only free agents left that are ranked in the top 50s for RP are hermanson, mcbride, macdougal, wuertz =T who should i be dropping and adding?


In that case, pick up MacDougal; if/when Bobby Jenks struggles, MacDougal can swoop right in to be the White Sox's closer.
14tm.,H2H,8x8:
C-BMolina 1B-Votto 2B-Utley 3B-Youk SS-Furcal LF-JDamon CF-BJUpton
RF-ARios UT-DLee BN-Scutaro,CBlake,Schumaker DL-JReyes
SP-SBaker RP-ABailey P-Saito,Hawkins,JJohnson,Dempster,Danks,JShields,Garza
BN-Correia,JDuch,Rowland-Smith,JGarcia
zechs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 663
Joined: 5 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact