[b]NYC league looking for owner! Draft date March, Sat. 22nd - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

[b]NYC league looking for owner! Draft date March, Sat. 22nd

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

[b]NYC league looking for owner! Draft date March, Sat. 22nd

Postby Krates » Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:13 pm

Hi there everyone,

We have an opening in our keeper league. You can choose to take over a team (where you can "keep" 4 players max.) or choose from all the players that weren't held over, where there are inevitably some fantastic finds. In other words, every year it ends up an advantage for the new teams!! New teams have won several times in year's past!

We use an auction-style format on draft day. It is full-MLB and with you, we should have 14 teams. 5x5, first-come, first serve FA pickups and we even pay for an independent online trade reviewer should any trades come into question (which is rare, but we do have an active league!)

I would say we are a mildly competitive league in that the guys are all very receptive to trading and the FA wire is always active. We have been doing the league for 8 years now. Looks like the entry fee will be $250 but we are always flexible with this depending on money concerns.

Please contact me at mailto:mayor105@yahoo.com if you are interested. Auction will be held at a bar in Manhattan. Hope to see you in a few weeks!
Krates

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

ery interested

Postby espan » Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:37 pm

please tell me more. I live in NYC and your league sounds interesting
espan

pls. send info asap

Postby sawer » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:51 pm

hello, please send me the details of your league. I will also send a note to your email address posted.
sawer

Return to Classifieds