Free MLB Team Avatars! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Free MLB Team Avatars!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Free MLB Team Avatars!

Postby Big Pimpin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:11 pm

Ok, since the NCAA Avatars were such a big hit, I decided to do MLB team avs as well. So, here they are. All 30 teams are represented. Please use them as you see fit.

Also, I tried to give some choices, so I've brought in alternate color schemes and logos where I've found them. But, as always, if you find something different that you think would be cool, let me know. I need to take a break from these things so I might not get to it immediately, but I'll do my best to accomodate you.

Thanks and enjoy! :-)

AL West

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

AL Central

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

AL East

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

NL West

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NL Central

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

NL East

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

Old or Discontinued Logos

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Big Pimpin on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:55 pm

That is awesome work, BP. It would be great to see a Dodgers logo, with the lettering in white against a blue background. Many thanks for sharing your MLB avatars. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:58 pm

You are a TRUE artist BP.
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby Big Pimpin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:02 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:That is awesome work, BP. It would be great to see a Dodgers logo, with the lettering in white against a blue background. Many thanks for sharing your MLB avatars. ;-D

There's one there, isn't there? I can see it but maybe it's in my cache... There should be two Dodger ones, no? Or are you talking some other logo? :-?

And thanks. ;-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:15 pm

these are awesome but there are alot of red x's

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:20 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:That is awesome work, BP. It would be great to see a Dodgers logo, with the lettering in white against a blue background. Many thanks for sharing your MLB avatars. ;-D

There's one there, isn't there? I can see it but maybe it's in my cache... There should be two Dodger ones, no? Or are you talking some other logo? :-?

And thanks. ;-)

Yes, there are two Dodger logos there, but they're both the LA logos, not the logo of the Dodger cursive script. That's what I meant. ;-) That kind of logo with blue script on white background or vice versa would look real sharp. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 674)

Postby alec03 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:52 am

great job! i'm having trouble deciding between keeping my UT one, or changing to a Texas Rangers or Nationals one!

decisions decisions!
^thanks to Chargersfan36!^
alec03
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Big Pimpin » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:54 am

Snakes Gould wrote:these are awesome but there are alot of red x's

Can you tell me where the red x's are? Apparently they're all in my cache or something so I can see all of them... I'm happy to re-host whatever isn't showing up. ;-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Big Pimpin » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:12 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:

And thanks. ;-)

Yes, there are two Dodger logos there, but they're both the LA logos, not the logo of the Dodger cursive script. That's what I meant. ;-) That kind of logo with blue script on white background or vice versa would look real sharp. ;-D

Gotcha. I think the hardest thing on these things due to the limited space is script that looks decent. I'm not making any promises, but I'll take a look at it. ;-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby smoovethug » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:14 pm

Wow, great work BP! I know I'll be rockin a Phils one when I wear out this RyHo MVP one.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests