kenny rogers on dl for 2-3 months - andrew miller? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

kenny rogers on dl for 2-3 months - andrew miller?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

kenny rogers on dl for 2-3 months - andrew miller?

Postby sammyaction » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:40 pm

rotoworld announced that Rodgers will be on the DL after surgery of a blood clot. Andrew Miller may replace his spot in the roster but does he start?
sammyaction
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nutjobs » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:26 pm

watched the tigers play today and they said the spot in the rotation would go to either Durbin or Miner. I would also look for Zumaya possibly going back to starting if the rotation falls apart
nutjobs
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:18 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:zumaya is not going back to the rotation. i dont foresee miller going into the rotation right now either.

;-D i'd say there's a less than 1% chance they make Zumaya a starter, not with the depth they have in AAA

right now Durbin has the spot, but i've read rumors that Miller was considered. personally, i dont think he's ready yet, he's still in A ball but if he has a hot start i suppose he could get the callup, but i think they'd look to a Miner, Ledezma or someone else before that.

...just my $0.02 though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Simply Dangerous » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:41 pm

I own both Zumaya and Miller and would love it if Miller was called up. There is 0 chance that Zumaya would be converted to an SP simply for the fact that his arm isn't ready for it and it would take at least a month for it to get stretched out for that type of role. Zumaya as an SP ain't happening, better chance of him becoming the next closer.
Simply Dangerous
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby woodson_28 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:52 pm

what are Kenny Roger owners doing w/ him? Stashing/dropping???

I'm in a 10 team league, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to hold him. I already have Josh Johnson on the DL and I don't know If I want to take the bench spot hit to hold Kenny.
woodson_28
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby B-Chad » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 pm

if you are looking to use a roster spot to hold him... I'm gonna say cut him loose.I think Johnson is the better guy to keep on the DL... I added Delmon Young and held him even after the suspension... and when I finally cut him I made a run at the title, had the best second half record, but holding Delmon cost me too many games, much like Rogers would you... that's my opinion. good luck
B-Chad
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Injuries & Player Updates