6x6 H2H 12 teamer, how did I do? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

6x6 H2H 12 teamer, how did I do? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

6x6 H2H 12 teamer, how did I do? WHIR

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:43 pm

Was drafting out of the 8th position, 6th categories are OPS and Holds.

C- Pierzynski
1B- Howard
2B- Iguchi
SS- Guillen
3B- A Ramirez
CF- Sizemore
OF- Swisher
OF- Taveras
Util- Thome
Bn- Hawpe
Bn- Alou
Bn- Tutolowski

SP- Oswalt
SP- Bonderman
RP- Chad Cordero
RP- Fuentes
P- Wheeler
P- Broxton
P- Brett Myers
Bn- Dave Bush
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CubsFan7724 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:53 am

Nobody has anything to say ?
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby leafsman » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:46 am

I like it, but I'd look to get a little more speed injected in that line-up

Some Advice for me?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=264864

Last edited by leafsman on Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
leafsman
College Coach
College Coach

Postby atlsoxfan111 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:52 am

Very solid 12 team league I think. You've got power, you are weak on Stolen bases, but I am sure you can make due. You should win the power categories every week if it's H2H. You've got a great rotation, and good closers. Also you got one of the best setup men in the game in Wheeler who could also end up getting you saves at the end of the year if Lidge isn't back to his form. Your average might suffer a little bit with Tavares and Swisher, but the other players all have close to .300 averages or better so Average is fine.
atlsoxfan111
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: 6x6 H2H 12 teamer, how did I do? WHIR

Postby Billy's Beane's » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:31 am

Kills me to say it because I'm an A's fan...but you really need to upgrade Swisher. I would trade a starting pitcher and Swisher to try to get a much better OF. You can always find a good pitcher early in the FA season.

Other than that, that's a very solid 12 team league. You will probably want to pick up a back up 2b because Ozzie Guillen loves to spell iguchi from time to time. I couldn't stand having him on my team because it seemed like he was on the bench every 3rd game.

Good luck!
My team: http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2139669#2139669
Billy's Beane's
College Coach
College Coach

Postby chris_dubyuh » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:40 am

Your pitching staff looks very solid. I like Myers as your number 3 and I love Bush's potential this year. As long as they stay healthy and consistent then Taveras and Sizemore can fetch you a good bit of steals but I wouldn't expect to win every week if at all.

I like your team as is. You should stay very competitive as you are strong in the power categories. Swisher might hurt your AVG but he won't hurt your OPS.

Thanks! Good luck.
chris_dubyuh
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle Eye

Postby UT Longhorn » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:59 am

I like your team a lot. Very balanced.

The only thing I would sugggest is to continually scan the waiver wire in the first few weeks, and see if you can land a 3rd closer. Cordero & Fuentes are both solid, but having another source of saves might make the difference b/n winning or losing that catergory in a weekly H2H. Could always cut somebody like Troy T.
UT Longhorn
College Coach
College Coach

Postby alec03 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:20 pm

atlsoxfan111 wrote:Very solid 12 team league I think. You've got power, you are weak on Stolen bases, but I am sure you can make due. You should win the power categories every week if it's H2H. You've got a great rotation, and good closers. Also you got one of the best setup men in the game in Wheeler who could also end up getting you saves at the end of the year if Lidge isn't back to his form. Your average might suffer a little bit with Tavares and Swisher, but the other players all have close to .300 averages or better so Average is fine.

i agree, your team is very solid, and you def. need some speed. Your going to be hurting in the AVG category for a little but i think it should even out through out the year. I also really like your pitching and i think dave bush should somehow be in the P spot, i think he will do great this year.

great team ;-D

help me out!

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=264786
^thanks to Chargersfan36!^
alec03
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics Expert

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team