GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Postby NorthSider2 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:20 am

This game is soo much fun. Just going around causing havoc, ahh nothing beats that! ;-D ;-D
Thanks to soty for the sweet sig

Go Cubs
NorthSider2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wake » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 pm

I really enjoy the free mode in multiplayer. There's just so much you can do to entertain yourself. One of my favorite things to do is to give someone a ride and then find ways to kill them. A couple of my favorites are picking them up in a car and then jumping out right before you crash into a gas station and picking them up in a helicopter and then jumping out over the water so the helicopter crashes onto land. If I have a friend with me, I'll sometimes take the helicopter very far out to sea and crash it into the water. Then the friend can pick me up in a boat while the person I was giving a ride to has to swim back for 20 minutes.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby jfg » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 am

wake wrote:I really enjoy the free mode in multiplayer. There's just so much you can do to entertain yourself. One of my favorite things to do is to give someone a ride and then find ways to kill them. A couple of my favorites are picking them up in a car and then jumping out right before you crash into a gas station and picking them up in a helicopter and then jumping out over the water so the helicopter crashes onto land. If I have a friend with me, I'll sometimes take the helicopter very far out to sea and crash it into the water. Then the friend can pick me up in a boat while the person I was giving a ride to has to swim back for 20 minutes.

Now I get why people like Jack Thompson exist. :-o

Seriously though, Jack Thompson sucks. But, is that really entertaining?
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby wake » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:28 am

jfg wrote:
wake wrote:I really enjoy the free mode in multiplayer. There's just so much you can do to entertain yourself. One of my favorite things to do is to give someone a ride and then find ways to kill them. A couple of my favorites are picking them up in a car and then jumping out right before you crash into a gas station and picking them up in a helicopter and then jumping out over the water so the helicopter crashes onto land. If I have a friend with me, I'll sometimes take the helicopter very far out to sea and crash it into the water. Then the friend can pick me up in a boat while the person I was giving a ride to has to swim back for 20 minutes.

Now I get why people like Jack Thompson exist. :-o

Seriously though, Jack Thompson sucks. But, is that really entertaining?

In free mode, yes.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Video Games