GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Postby Yoda » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 pm

Wow that Isaac mission is very difficult. I do not know why I get lit up in that mission. Any advice?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Yoda wrote:Wow that Isaac mission is very difficult. I do not know why I get lit up in that mission. Any advice?

The one where you're in the museum or the one where you kill Isaac?
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:34 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
Yoda wrote:Wow that Isaac mission is very difficult. I do not know why I get lit up in that mission. Any advice?

The stupid pent house. I did it 3 times. First time an enemy was close and I panicked while he blew my head off. Second time was my fault as I cooked the nade too long and blew myself up. Last time I made it up to the pent house but didn't know where people were shooting me from and got shot up. :-C
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Yoda wrote:
KCollins1304 wrote:

The stupid pent house. I did it 3 times. First time an enemy was close and I panicked while he blew my head off. Second time was my fault as I cooked the nade too long and blew myself up. Last time I made it up to the pent house but didn't know where people were shooting me from and got shot up. :-C

There are some people that shoot at you from the top floor on that one. You just have to take your time going through the house and just go from cover to cover.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Yoda » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 am

That was a tough mission. I ended up taking the freight elevator in the back and still almost died.

I'm almost 50% completed now.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:11 am

I am near the end now. I have to choose money or revenge hmm... I don't like Dimitri so I think I'm going to whack him instead. :-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:45 pm

I found that I didn't really like anyone and killed someone every chance I got.

I killed the guy Playboy wanted me to killed, I can't remember his name. I killed the cop and you're damn right I killed Dimitri. I killed the person every time I had a choice to kill or not except I think I let the woman live who was cheating on the guy I killed for Playboy.

Ever since I finished the main storyline I haven't had any desire to play the game anymore. :-/ I've never played online and I haven't done any side missions except the assassin ones. I get burnt out of the GTA series pretty fast every time even though I love the games.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:14 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:I found that I didn't really like anyone and killed someone every chance I got.

I killed the guy Playboy wanted me to killed, I can't remember his name. I killed the cop and you're damn right I killed Dimitri. I killed the person every time I had a choice to kill or not except I think I let the woman live who was cheating on the guy I killed for Playboy.

Ever since I finished the main storyline I haven't had any desire to play the game anymore. :-/ I've never played online and I haven't done any side missions except the assassin ones. I get burnt out of the GTA series pretty fast every time even though I love the games.

Yep I killed everyone also.

I agree with you on GTA games. This will be the first GTA game I actually finish. GTA3 got annoying as I kept getting stuck in a glitch during one of the missions that wouldn't allow me to progress so I just gave up instead of starting over. Vice City there was one helicopter mission where I kept getting killed so I gave up. San Andreas I hated the hood wars as it got repetitive and annoying so I gave up near the end.

I like doing the stunt jumps and exploring so I'll most likely play a bit more after the main storyline is done. I'll check out the multiplayer also but I have COD4 so I'm not sure how much longer I will be playing. Awesome game though.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:36 pm

Yoda wrote:
KCollins1304 wrote:I found that I didn't really like anyone and killed someone every chance I got.

Yep I killed everyone also.

I agree with you on GTA games. This will be the first GTA game I actually finish. GTA3 got annoying as I kept getting stuck in a glitch during one of the missions that wouldn't allow me to progress so I just gave up instead of starting over. Vice City there was one helicopter mission where I kept getting killed so I gave up. San Andreas I hated the hood wars as it got repetitive and annoying so I gave up near the end.

I like doing the stunt jumps and exploring so I'll most likely play a bit more after the main storyline is done. I'll check out the multiplayer also but I have COD4 so I'm not sure how much longer I will be playing. Awesome game though.

I gave up on GTA3 when I got to the gang wars too, they were incredibly annoying.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby zepfan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Once I cleared GTA4 I went back to playing COD 4 again so I didn't actually try the online for GTA until recently. The online seems fun but the vast majority of the time I end up on servers with about 2-5 people in a match that should have more like 10-15. The rooms seem to take too long to fill up and then people get annoyed and leave. The ones who are patient enough to stick around are rewarded with a match between just a couple people and way too much map area to cover.

I dunno if anyone else's experience has been different but I stopped playing online because I found it pretty much impossible to get enough people in a match to make it worth playing. Until that changes I don't think I'm gonna be going back. Pretty disappointing since I think it has a lot of potential.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - R. Wiggum
zepfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games