GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Postby Yoda » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 am

Man the bank robbery mission is fun... I got out of the subway station but couldn't shake off the cops and finally got shot while driving. I think I need to get to the pay n spray.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Grounded Polo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Yoda wrote:Man the bank robbery mission is fun... I got out of the subway station but couldn't shake off the cops and finally got shot while driving. I think I need to get to the pay n spray.

I wish I made a second save so I could go back and do that mission over and over.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby KCollins1304 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:05 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:
Yoda wrote:Man the bank robbery mission is fun... I got out of the subway station but couldn't shake off the cops and finally got shot while driving. I think I need to get to the pay n spray.

I wish I made a second save so I could go back and do that mission over and over.

Yea I think that was easily the best mission of the game.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Grounded Polo » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:08 pm

The best of any GTA game really.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Yoda » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:34 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
Grounded Polo wrote:

Definitely memorable and I will save it on a separate slot so I can play it later.

I bought a bunch of Molotov's but I think grenades are more effective since you can blow up cars. When I get home, I will load up on nades and then save the game. Then I'll own this mission.

BTW, I had a dream that I got arrested for drug dealing and gun possession. :-D I think I'm playing this game way too much. X-I
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby wake » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:54 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
Grounded Polo wrote:

I just wish GTA IV had some system in place that allowed you to replay a mission from where it started. While I enjoyed that mission, I hated having to find a 4 door car and driving to the bank for 5 minutes every time I failed. That pretty much goes for ever mission though.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Yoda » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:42 am

So I completed the bank robbery. It wasn't that hard actually. Seems like your buddies do a good job of taking down the cops. The hardest part was the get away but by the time I got to the pay n spray, I lost the stars. I did save it so that I can show people the mission.

I am at 38% completed. I haven't really done any side missions but I should be at least half way through the main storyline I think. Just got rocket launchers too. :-L
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 am

Yoda wrote:So I completed the bank robbery. It wasn't that hard actually. Seems like your buddies do a good job of taking down the cops. The hardest part was the get away but by the time I got to the pay n spray, I lost the stars. I did save it so that I can show people the mission.

I am at 38% completed. I haven't really done any side missions but I should be at least half way through the main storyline I think. Just got rocket launchers too. :-L

The main storyline is 60%, so you're almost 2/3 done.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
Yoda wrote:So I completed the bank robbery. It wasn't that hard actually. Seems like your buddies do a good job of taking down the cops. The hardest part was the get away but by the time I got to the pay n spray, I lost the stars. I did save it so that I can show people the mission.

That is disappointng. I'm at 30% and wish that meant I was only 3/10's done.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Yoda » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 am

pokerplaya wrote:
KCollins1304 wrote:

That is disappointng. I'm at 30% and wish that meant I was only 3/10's done.

I am almost at 40% now... I can't wait to start the multiplayer after I am done. PS3 owners should unite and destroy each other.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games