GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!!

Postby Grounded Polo » Sat May 24, 2008 3:52 pm

pokerplaya wrote:No matter how hard I try, I cant get rid of the cops. I've tried swimming, they just shot me up. I tried driving away, drove around for 15 minutes but couldn't lose them and they eventually killed me. I saw no boat. How do I evade the cops. It seems helpless.

It's too bad Rockstar doesn't have enough sense to make being able to replay all the missions as the reward for beating the game because I could replay it and show you how its done with a youtube vid. :-b
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Sat May 24, 2008 7:02 pm

To evade cops, race away so the helicopter is far enough away, then start weaving to lose the cop cars. Be sure to use a nice sports car. I recommend the Comet.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby pokerplaya » Sun May 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:No matter how hard I try, I cant get rid of the cops. I've tried swimming, they just shot me up. I tried driving away, drove around for 15 minutes but couldn't lose them and they eventually killed me. I saw no boat. How do I evade the cops. It seems helpless.

It's too bad Rockstar doesn't have enough sense to make being able to replay all the missions as the reward for beating the game because I could replay it and show you how its done with a youtube vid. :-b

I finally beat the snowstorm mission...the boat was definitely the key. I never had a problem getting past the thugs in the old hospital, it was always the cops. So as usual, I hopped in a car and started to drive away...only to get a tired blown out by a cop. I smashed into a wall and the only option I had was to jump into the water and try to swim. But I found a boat, hopped in, and had lost the cops 30 seconds later. Simple as that. :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Yoda » Sat May 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Man the missions are getting way hard now. I'm in the helicopter mission at the moment.

Seems like combat is still very clunky. The cover system doesn't always work and it's still damn hard to aim.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby pokerplaya » Sat May 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Yoda wrote:Man the missions are getting way hard now. I'm in the helicopter mission at the moment.

Seems like combat is still very clunky. The cover system doesn't always work and it's still damn hard to aim.

% wise how far along is that? I think I'm about 30%...I just did the mission where Roman was kidnapped for his gambling debts.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Sat May 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Naturally the next mission just happened to be the helicopter mission....where am I supposed to land??!!
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Postby Yoda » Sat May 31, 2008 4:13 pm

pokerplaya wrote:
Yoda wrote:Man the missions are getting way hard now. I'm in the helicopter mission at the moment.

% wise how far along is that? I think I'm about 30%...I just did the mission where Roman was kidnapped for his gambling debts.

I'm almost at 40%

You have to land the heli at the airport. I am at the next mission where you have to shoot down another heli. :-[
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby pokerplaya » Sat May 31, 2008 4:56 pm

I got to the airport. I just couldn't see where they wanted me to land.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Postby Yoda » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:15 am

pokerplaya wrote:I got to the airport. I just couldn't see where they wanted me to land.

Follow the radar.

I am only at 32% completed. :-t
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 pm

Yoda wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:I got to the airport. I just couldn't see where they wanted me to land.

Follow the radar.

I am only at 32% completed. :-t

Yeah when you said you were 1 mission ahead of me and 10% ahead of me...I didn't know why I was so far behind... :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games