New Mixed 5X5 Roto Yahoo League -Draft TODAY 3:00 CT - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New Mixed 5X5 Roto Yahoo League -Draft TODAY 3:00 CT

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New Mixed 5X5 Roto Yahoo League -Draft TODAY 3:00 CT

Postby deanm85 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:28 am

There's a small catch with this league. On the first of each month the worst two teams are locked and their players are dropped to the waiver wire. Looking for competitive players who don't mind talking a lot of trash. You must also be available for the draft - no auto-drafting. League ID# 284362 Password: baseball. Please sign up now but prepare to be dominated.
There's a really big gap between getting your ass kicked....and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery and then strike your throat before you know that you're even in a fight
deanm85
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BklynsFinest » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:45 am

On the first of each month the worst two teams are locked and their players are dropped to the waiver wire.

What??????? :-/
BklynsFinest
College Coach
College Coach

Postby deanm85 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:36 pm

I've seen other people try this and it sounds like a fun idea. It will eliminate the teams that don't try and it will add some extra strategy.
There's a really big gap between getting your ass kicked....and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery and then strike your throat before you know that you're even in a fight
deanm85
College Coach
College Coach

Postby BklynsFinest » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:24 pm

So let me get this straight. For example...last year after the first month I was the second to last team in my 5x5 13 team league. Although, I did get off to a slow start I did finish first at the end of the year. What you are telling me is if I was in your league I would have had my team locked and all my players returned to the WW?

Am I understanding your league rules correctly??
BklynsFinest
College Coach
College Coach

Postby deanm85 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:03 pm

Technically that's correct. But, in a 13-team league that would be a very mean to knock out 2 teams each month. I was planning on 18 teams at first. In fact, I changed my league to 12 teams and modified the rules so that only one team gets booted each month.
deanm85
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Classifieds