early bird special live mlb draft 10am this morning - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

early bird special live mlb draft 10am this morning

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

early bird special live mlb draft 10am this morning

Postby eddino55 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:52 am

Looking for top notch players who won't quit regardless of the standings and who are committed to a season of fun competiiton and staying active in the league. We have a huge group of contacts and there isn't a sport that we don't play or won't try as far as fantasy sports go. We do them all practically, from nascar to the major 4, world cup soccer, fishing. march madness, horse racing, and some non sports and whatever else comes down the pike lol. Not sure how many of our regulars and how many new people will be invovled in this one as I have thrown this private league together in one night so it's wide open for some new great competitors to join us and become part of our fantasy sports universe. This is the set up for the league. It's somewhat different than the other leagues that I have and I am looking forward to trying it out. First 12 qualified managers in will fill the league. If you think you'd be a good fit please supply your ID so I can check your fantasy league background as I would like to get some solid, new players for this league to add to our group. So if you are able to make this live draft and are comitted to an entire season of competition write to me asap with your ID to mailto:eddino55@yahoo.com so that we can have the draft at 10am( funny time I know but that's when my son is in school so it is perfect for me).
Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Thu Mar 29 10:00am EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: August 26, 2007

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Min Innings Pitched: 24

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, W, CG, SV, K, GIDP, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/BB
Thanks mailto:eddino55@yahoo.com
eddino55
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds