Hehe, Rate my AMAZING TEAM! WHIR as always - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Hehe, Rate my AMAZING TEAM! WHIR as always

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Hehe, Rate my AMAZING TEAM! WHIR as always

Postby alec03 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:07 pm

4 team league! 15x15 H2H HUGE rosters (just for fun) and i think i have an amazing roster, even for a 4 teamer haha, here it is let me know what you think lol

c: piazza
c: r. hernandez
1b: konerko
1b: fielder
2b: kendrick
2b: kent
3b: Mcab
3b: Arod
Ss: Rollins
Ss: Furcal
OF: Holliday
OF: Manny
OF: Crawford
OF: Sizemore
UTIL: Hafner
UTIL: Bay
BN: Garrett Atkins
BN: Matsui
BN: Adam Dunn
BN: Carlos Guillen

(amazing huh? haha)

thenmy pitching

SP: Santana
SP: Halladay
SP: Sheets
SP: Myers
SP: Smoltz
Rp: Nathan
RP: Street
RP: Ryan
BN: King Felix
BN: JJ Putz

id say its amazing, even for a 4 teamer hehe, what do you think ;-D

WHIR

alec
^thanks to Chargersfan36!^
alec03
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metsown » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:15 pm

pretty nice, its always fun to do those 4 team leagues and have insane teams, and you did really well
Metsown
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby alec03 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 pm

thanks, ya i know it was just for some fun and something to do ;-D i want to try and do a trade- furcal + santana for Reyes and carpenter, would you?
^thanks to Chargersfan36!^
alec03
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby NittanyLions1 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:34 pm

I would say second base may turn out to be a weakness but man everything else looks great...even for a 4 teamer! And keep Dunn on the bench...you dont even need his power with this lineup!! Never played in a 4 teamer but looks like fun!

Oh and do the trade if he takes it
NittanyLions1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby canadastar » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:39 pm

Absolutely stunning team even for 4 teamer. Nathan, Street, and Ryan will do you justice for picking them, and your rotation with Halladay back there will be fine. Try to find a way to trade for Utley, I think he's going to have a monster year.

Help!
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... highlight=
canadastar
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 5)

Postby IbIban » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:52 pm

you have plenty of OF, try to trade one for a really good second baseman (utley, then roberts/cano).

help me out: http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=263202
IbIban
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby APAP » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:08 pm

I agree with the above about trying to get Utley for one of you OF. Other than that it looks pretty sick.
Thanks to soty for this sig
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby vandysports » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:20 pm

First, please WHIR me, I have been having trouble getting a reply to my most recent post. I'd appreciate your opinion greatly, as an experienced forum member.

I'll go pos. by pos. on your team:

C -- Below average, simply because you don't have one of the top 3 catchers in your 4 person league. Don't think it will hurt you much though.
1B -- Highly below average, and it might hurt alot. Fielder is a big risk as a 2nd 1B, since the league-wide 1B depth chart will only contain 8 people.
2B -- Looks about average, if Kendrick turns out as well as I think he will. I bet you got good value there.
3B -- I was wondering when this was going to start looking good! The top 2 3Bs in the draft, well done. You went after some great value here, and I think it makes up for your problems at C and 1B.
SS -- Not bad, but Furcal is a slight liability if he is slowed down by his injury. Neutral.
OF -- Tops. Nicely done. All contribute in multiple categories, and I think you needed Crawford for the steals bigtime after seeing that infield (without alot of the steals you sometimes see at 2B).
Util/BN -- that's where your team rises above. I think you end up with real strength here because you didn't get sucked into the fight at C and 2B early in the draft.

SP -- Myers is the only one I question, but I don't know when you drafted him. Santana is probably the MVP in this league, as he rises way above all other SPs even in a shallow league.
RP -- I think you got good value here, I like that you didn't go after Nathan and FRod too early.

Overall I think you've got a shot, and the most critical thing for you is probably for your pitchers to all stay healthy.
vandysports
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team