I wish I had these study guides - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I wish I had these study guides

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Phatferd » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:33 pm

I actually have a friend who got partial credit on a test because he came up with a witty answer to a question he had no clue about.

It was a math test and on one of the problems he just put "Summer School" in the answer column.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:37 pm

Phatferd wrote:I actually have a friend who got partial credit on a test because he came up with a witty answer to a question he had no clue about.

It was a math test and on one of the problems he just put "Summer School" in the answer column.

Yeah, I have some professors who would probably do that for you. :-b
t
joelamosobadiah
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AEMRICH » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:47 pm

those answers were to funny. I looked around the site some more after and they have some other funny jokes to. There is one you should read called bloodninja- it is about a guy trying to have cyber. check that one out to
College Tuition: $12,000
Room & Board: $5,600
Books: $500
Food Plan: $2000
Not going to college and living with your parents: Priceless
AEMRICH
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 13)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:54 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Phatferd wrote:I actually have a friend who got partial credit on a test because he came up with a witty answer to a question he had no clue about.

Yeah, I have some professors who would probably do that for you. :-b

That's true. I've known a few professors who would give you some credit as long as you tried to write something down. The worst that can happen is not attempting to answer the question when your point blank clueless. It was also the case with a few of my high school teachers as well.

Anyway, Sim has posted this before except for the El Nino and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles examples. Still hilarious. :-b ;-D
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 619)

Postby emb0lus » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:15 am

AEMRICH wrote:those answers were to funny. I looked around the site some more after and they have some other funny jokes to. There is one you should read called bloodninja- it is about a guy trying to have cyber. check that one out to

:-b
emb0lus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby laxguy8947 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:54 pm

I like the ninja turtles one--even the teacher thought it was a cool picture ;-D
Thanks to abrage22
laxguy8947
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker

Postby eftda » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:23 pm

I've done the X one before, as well as the "expand". I never got credit for my smart ass answers.
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby seniorpaul » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:32 am

When i was in HS, i got to 3rd year German despite the fact that i could barely write/speak any German. I would cheat and copy off people on every assignment/test. Well, we had to take a test in a "lab" room that had the little dividers between the desks so i couldn't copy anyone. The final question on the test was an essay, which i obviously couldn't write, so my answer was "Instead of me copying Dave, please read his essay twice" in english. My teacher was cracking up when she handed the papers back...and she actually gave me partial credit for originallity. I still failed though.
seniorpaul
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk