strategy i've been trying for a few years now.. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

strategy i've been trying for a few years now..

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Oliver1212 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:06 pm

If I see it is not working than I will obviously adjust. I could always swing a couple of deals for some SP.
Oliver1212
College Coach
College Coach

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby albanese » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:26 pm

well there was 14 teams n i squeaked by right at the end literally, last game, last player, hr by ichiro. champion by a hair. but lst year i never started just middel relief or just closers, i had 4 closers but they were only getting me saves not the whip n era like im goin for this year.7 spots to fill i have 5 of them filled, their average whip is .84 n aveage era is 1.41, by this, i should most of the time take the two cats era n whip which are the decision makers. but throught out the year i will try to pick up n find good starters when i can. i will definetley bring this thread back up if i start kickn ass, cause how i drafted was all offense n top closers so my hitters are really good in all cats.
albanese Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Postby albanese » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:39 pm

well there was 14 teams n i squeaked by right at the end literally, last game, last player, hr by ichiro. champion by a hair. but lst year i never started just middel relief or just closers, i had 4 closers but they were only getting me saves not the whip n era like im goin for this year.7 spots to fill i have 5 of them filled, their average whip is .84 n aveage era is 1.41, by this, i should most of the time take the two cats era n whip which are the decision makers. but throught out the year i will try to pick up n find good starters when i can. i will definetley bring this thread back up if i start kickn ass, cause how i drafted was all offense n top closers so my hitters are really good in all cats.
albanese Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Postby ttwarrior1 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:30 pm

ever notice at the end of the year the team winning ends up winning most of the pitching categories because hitting is deep. People with not good sp or closers always end up adding and dropping and wonder why they won hr, rbi and lost the league

I loaded up at pitching, and gonna play drew, barfield, cano, conor jackson, sizemore, delmon young, rios, markakis and gonna win my league because i plan on winning era, whip, saves, strikeouts and be high enough and probaly win average and runs
ttwarrior1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers