Carlos Lee question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Carlos Lee question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:42 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:I was calling the original poster stupid because, well...he instructed me to do so.


If he instructed you to jump off a bridge would you do that too


Go jump off a bridge, but, what does la zapatoria mean?


A cafeteria that sells shoes? :-B

Wait....what am I doing in this thread? 8-o :-o
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Madison wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:I was calling the original poster stupid because, well...he instructed me to do so.


If he instructed you to jump off a bridge would you do that too


Go jump off a bridge, but, what does la zapatoria mean?


A cafeteria that sells shoes? :-B

Wait....what am I doing in this thread? 8-o :-o


I think its shoe store
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Half Massed » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:43 pm

Coppermine wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then :-D


Great movie(s).
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby Coppermine » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:55 pm

Half Massed wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then :-D


Great movie.



Actually, I fixed that... Ace Ventura had worn out his welcome about 20 seconds into "When Nature Calls"
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Dr. StrangeGlove » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:34 am

Wild horses
Dr. StrangeGlove
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 876
Joined: 9 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Half Massed » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:38 am

Coppermine wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then :-D


Great movie.



Actually, I fixed that... Ace Ventura had worn out his welcome about 20 seconds into "When Nature Calls"


Well it clearly wasn't as good as the first one, but it had its moments.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby Coppermine » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:08 am

Half Massed wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then :-D


Great movie.



Actually, I fixed that... Ace Ventura had worn out his welcome about 20 seconds into "When Nature Calls"


Well it clearly wasn't as good as the first one, but it had its moments.


Like when he climbs out of the mechanical rhinoceros' ass?
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:13 am

Coppermine wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Half Massed wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll righty then :-D


Great movie.



Actually, I fixed that... Ace Ventura had worn out his welcome about 20 seconds into "When Nature Calls"


Well it clearly wasn't as good as the first one, but it had its moments.


Like when he climbs out of the mechanical rhinoceros' ass?


That'd be one of them.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24643
(Past Year: 817)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:32 am

acsguitar wrote:The horse or something


did he get that nickname in the locker room...like how they used to call Sergei Federov "The Aardvark"
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:44 am

What an awful, awful thread. I need to go rinse my contacts after reading this thread.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Apr. 18
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(2:20 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(7:05 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Miami at Miami
(7:08 pm)
indoors
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Seattle
(7:10 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact