Handheld Vista/XP Computer Under 2000$ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Handheld Vista/XP Computer Under 2000$

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Tavish » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:36 pm

Cool, it supports Vista. Sort of like how a 450 Mhz P2, 64 MB RAM, 6.4 GB HDD system supports XP Pro.
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Tavish wrote:Cool, it supports Vista. Sort of like how a 450 Mhz P2, 64 MB RAM, 6.4 GB HDD system supports XP Pro.


:)

You can put XP PRO on it too

Anyways I think its pretty sweet . Handheld pcs are the way of the future linux boy!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Tavish » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:16 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Tavish wrote:Cool, it supports Vista. Sort of like how a 450 Mhz P2, 64 MB RAM, 6.4 GB HDD system supports XP Pro.


:)

You can put XP PRO on it too

Anyways I think its pretty sweet . Handheld pcs are the way of the future linux boy!


:-?

You can run Linux on handhelds (or heck even wristwatches), it wouldn't even require a processor that will melt the skin from your fingers after 20 minutes of use.
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Tavish wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Tavish wrote:Cool, it supports Vista. Sort of like how a 450 Mhz P2, 64 MB RAM, 6.4 GB HDD system supports XP Pro.


:)

You can put XP PRO on it too

Anyways I think its pretty sweet . Handheld pcs are the way of the future linux boy!


:-?

You can run Linux on handhelds (or heck even wristwatches), it wouldn't even require a processor that will melt the skin from your fingers after 20 minutes of use.


Thats true

they are coming out with linux smartphones.

I'd buy one if it had apps that I could install easily ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bleach168, joiingds and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact