Cu Found Worth 7K - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Cu Found Worth 7K

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:52 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Go make more coffee, Cu! }:-)


Hey, on that note, my spot in the office got moved closer to the coffee pots so I'm really a take-charge kinda guy now when it comes to keeping the pots full.

I can't think of any more clever periodic table puns; but I will say this... if AD wants to TP my house with Charmin, IT BETTER BE TWO-PLY! :-D
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:54 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Simulacrum wrote:Go make more coffee, Cu! }:-)


Hey, on that note, my spot in the office got moved closer to the coffee pots so I'm really a take-charge kinda guy now when it comes to keeping the pots full.


Good for you. Remember: 1-3 cups a day makes you alert, creative, happy to be awake. Any more than that can have negative health effects. And you have to pee a lot. ;-D
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:57 pm

Nice job as always Copper. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby bronxxbomber » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:15 pm

Congrats Bro ;-D
Image
Who says I can't be a Yankees and Mets fan???
bronxxbomber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3552
Joined: 7 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Watching Over Everything

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:32 pm

who started the whole Cu thing. i didnt understand for awhile why it wasnt Cm but then i understood. O:-)


anyhow...congrats...maybe its time for the random thing again ;-) ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby Coppermine » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:34 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:who started the whole Cu thing. i didnt understand for awhile why it wasnt Cm but then i understood. O:-)


anyhow...congrats...maybe its time for the random thing again ;-) ;-D



No, No! Not yet... give it time, the football side's one was locked after 400-some pages and I just want the record to show that not only did I have nothing to do with it, but I didn't even care! :-D O:-)
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:36 pm

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby pokerplaya » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:43 pm

Congrats. ;-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12812
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Simulacrum » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:17 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:who started the whole Cu thing. i didnt understand for awhile why it wasnt Cm but then i understood. O:-)


anyhow...congrats...maybe its time for the random thing again ;-) ;-D



No, No! Not yet... give it time, the football side's one was locked after 400-some pages and I just want the record to show that not only did I have nothing to do with it, but I didn't even care! :-D O:-)


I'll take credit for that one. O:-) In junior high my prof gave us little jingles to remember the elements with. The one for copper was-

Cu at the Copper mine!
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby Coppermine » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:31 pm

Simulacrum wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:who started the whole Cu thing. i didnt understand for awhile why it wasnt Cm but then i understood. O:-)


anyhow...congrats...maybe its time for the random thing again ;-) ;-D



No, No! Not yet... give it time, the football side's one was locked after 400-some pages and I just want the record to show that not only did I have nothing to do with it, but I didn't even care! :-D O:-)


I'll take credit for that one. O:-) In junior high my prof gave us little jingles to remember the elements with. The one for copper was-

Cu at the Copper mine!


My favorite is lead... Pb or "plumbum." Hehe :-D
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact