Felipe Lopez will play 2B, right? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Felipe Lopez will play 2B, right?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby rainman23 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:55 pm

SniperShot wrote:Wow that's interesting.

I drafted Lopez as a SS, (yahoo league of course) would it be smarter to play him at 2B when he becomes eligible? My current 2B starter is Rickie Weeks.

Sorry if this is total n00b question this is my first year playing FBB and I feel so lost. :-b

Well, all else being equal, you would draft him with the intention of playing him at second, because the list of high end 2nd basemen is a lot shallower. Since you've already drafted, though, and you've got Rickie Weeks on your roster, Lopez is a decent SS option. His extra position flexibility will probably come in handy for you throughout the season, regardless.
rainman23
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SniperShot » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:17 pm

rainman23 wrote:
SniperShot wrote:Wow that's interesting.

I drafted Lopez as a SS, (yahoo league of course) would it be smarter to play him at 2B when he becomes eligible? My current 2B starter is Rickie Weeks.

Sorry if this is total n00b question this is my first year playing FBB and I feel so lost. :-b

Well, all else being equal, you would draft him with the intention of playing him at second, because the list of high end 2nd basemen is a lot shallower. Since you've already drafted, though, and you've got Rickie Weeks on your roster, Lopez is a decent SS option. His extra position flexibility will probably come in handy for you throughout the season, regardless.
That's what I was figuring. Thanks for the help! Will be nice for all who own him to have the option to sub him in and out as either a SS or 2B throughout the 07' campaign! ;-D
SniperShot
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

Eagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates