MATSUI IS A MET - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

MATSUI IS A MET

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby matrick » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:20 am

Siege1386 wrote:I was just kidding about staying away from him.

He is going to play SS and Reyes will move to 2nd.


Could potentially be the best double play combo in baseball. Reyes has got to have the strongest arm of any second basemen.
matrick
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 70
Joined: 22 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:40 am

pkarr5000 wrote:check for miggy owners. now to avoid LA. B-)

Great. I have both on my team, and Shea and LA isn't exactly what I was hoping for... !+)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats

Postby Madison » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:33 am

Arlo wrote:
pkarr5000 wrote:check for miggy owners. now to avoid LA. B-)

Great. I have both on my team, and Shea and LA isn't exactly what I was hoping for... !+)


I think a certain Jedi Master might be looking to make a trade today. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Arlo » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:41 pm

Madison wrote:
Arlo wrote:
pkarr5000 wrote:check for miggy owners. now to avoid LA. B-)

Great. I have both on my team, and Shea and LA isn't exactly what I was hoping for... !+)


I think a certain Jedi Master might be looking to make a trade today. :-D

Any offers? :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats

Postby d » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:21 pm

Justise wrote:So what position is he going to play?

How much per year?

He will probably play 2B and Reyes will move to 2B ...
:-)
http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=1925530
d
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 1788
Joined: 6 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rogers Centre

Postby Madison » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:03 pm

Arlo wrote:
Madison wrote:
Arlo wrote:
pkarr5000 wrote:check for miggy owners. now to avoid LA. B-)

Great. I have both on my team, and Shea and LA isn't exactly what I was hoping for... !+)


I think a certain Jedi Master might be looking to make a trade today. :-D

Any offers? :-)


Nope, sorry. All my guys are tied up in other deals right now. Lol. :-D

Hmm......I think I could get Albert Belle pretty cheap. Interested? :-B

Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Madison » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:03 pm

d wrote:
Justise wrote:So what position is he going to play?

How much per year?

He will probably play 2B and Reyes will move to 2B ...
:-)
http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=1925530


Ok, here's the joke again. Who's on 2B? ;-7
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby Arlo » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:39 pm

Hmm ... Albert Belle, you say? Let me think about that one... :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8847
Joined: 4 Jan 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Cheap Seats

Postby DK » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:46 pm

Madison wrote:
d wrote:
Justise wrote:So what position is he going to play?

How much per year?

He will probably play 2B and Reyes will move to 2B ...
:-)
http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=1925530


Ok, here's the joke again. Who's on 2B? ;-7


Lol. :D
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby Madison » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:56 pm

Arlo wrote:Hmm ... Albert Belle, you say? Let me think about that one... :-D


Or maybe Mo Vaughn? or even Greg Vaughn for that matter. Lol. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 15:01 hours
(and 92 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact