acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:this show needs Fergie ;-D

WERD!!!! ;-D

My GF said fergie wasn't allowed on an airplane cause she was too ugly

Drunk Fergie Banned From Plane.

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie has been banned from boarding a flight after being branded "too drunk to travel".

The singer, real name Stacy Ferguson, was due to fly from Los Angeles to the UK with bandmates WILL.I.AM, APL.DE.AP and TABOO, but was forbidden to board the plane because of her drunken state.

An onlooker tells British newspaper the Daily Mirror, "She was falling all over the place and had to be supported. She was in no state to fly.

"But when she was prevented from boarding she couldn't believe it. She was drunkenly ranting at staff but could barely string a sentence together. It was very embarrassing."

Ferguson delayed the flight for an hour while her luggage was removed, but her three bandmates remained on board the plane bound for London.

A spokesperson for airline Virgin Atlantic says, "We can confirm a female passenger was denied from boarding as she appeared intoxicated and was therefore unsuitable for travel."

I bet she wasn't drunk they probably thought she was cause she started singing one of her "Hit" songs and because her face was contorted like a drunk persons which in reality is her real face

Yeah? My guess was that she looked like this:

R. Kelly wrote:That piss was digital
;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RyanK » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:59 am

theres fergie...

but anyways, i just watched the "fergilicious" video for the first time, looks like wayyyy too much effort was put into it, but she does have a nice body
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Old_Style » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:07 am

RyanK wrote:
but anyways, i just watched the "fergilicious" video for the first time, looks like wayyyy too much effort was put into it, but she does have a nice body

Too bad it's a horrible song and she's got the face of a horse.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk