Third Pick - 10 Team H2H - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Third Pick - 10 Team H2H

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GoD-Rays » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:39 pm

Your team is very good. You went speed with your first couple of picks, but you got veterans in the later rounds who will hit HR's. If you looking to find another pitcher, Igawa is your man if he wasn't drafted. Huge upside because he is a strickout pitcher with great run support.
GoD-Rays Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MTUCache » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:46 pm

GoD-Rays wrote:Your team is very good. You went speed with your first couple of picks, but you got veterans in the later rounds who will hit HR's. If you looking to find another pitcher, Igawa is your man if he wasn't drafted. Huge upside because he is a strickout pitcher with great run support.

As soon as I saw your staff in your other topic I double-checked my league... looks like there's a guy in my league with an anime-fetish or something, because he's already drafted Dice-K, Igawa, and Otsuka. So... doesn't look like I'll have any luck on picking up Igawa.

Then again, after the Escobar/Millwood thing gets sorted out (either one or both will be added), I'm more than happy with my SP.

Currently my only real problem with this team is working out my 2B/3B weakness. Durham is decent for average and RBI, but not much else. Lopez is good for speed and will probably be 2B-eligible, but I've already got that. Figgins is good for everything, but can't fit in two places at once.

I think my current plan is to wait and see which team is having trouble with speed, and then offer Lopez to them. Hopefully this will allow me to upgrade either 2B or 3B significantly.
MTUCache
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team