Who has the better keeper team, me or my wife? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Who has the better keeper team, me or my wife? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Geek » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:47 am

BoilerATC wrote:I think you two are fairly even for this year and I give you a slight advantage for the future. How good are you two on the WW's?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=259649

I'm probably better on the WW situation. I'm hoping that either Rios or King Felix or Kazmir really bust out this year.
Geek
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Melo255 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:34 am

BoilerATC wrote:I think you two are fairly even for this year and I give you a slight advantage for the future.

I pretty much agree with this. Her offense is very well rounded and I like it a fair bit more than yours. I love your pitching staff though even if after Nathan your RP is pretty weak. She has a good staff as well but I'd give you a decent edge. Truth is that both of you have solid all around teams but I like her to edge you out for this season overall.
Melo255
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby naniwa » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:33 pm

Overall, I like Her team much better, both in terms of hitters and pitchers. There are some players on your team that I wouldn't want, especially in a 12 team league (Oliver perez and dotel for instance). I'm basing this on knowing OPS off the top of my head, without looking at it.
naniwa
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Midnight_Toker » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:30 pm

Unfortunately, I think she's got the better team here. She's very balanced in her bats and pitching. A very nice team for a 12 teamer indeed. You've got a nice team too ... but I just think overall ... she wins.

help me out?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 78#2104678
Midnight_Toker
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team