auto drafted...im screwed haha fix me up guys - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

auto drafted...im screwed haha fix me up guys

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby codered7 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:20 pm

bump
codered7
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby sublime8414 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:17 am

I tried to make a list of guys who will hit over .300 and an OPS over .900. These are going to be the studs in your league because they will contribute in the most categories.

Guillen, Wright, Atkins, and Mccann who are all on your team are on the list. Therefore that may make me think twice about trading mccann. PM me the catchers on the WW and i'll try and that will help.

The rest of the list is:
M. Holliday, L. Berkman, Manny Ramirez, Ryan Howard, Travis Hafner, J. Morneau, Vlad Guerrero, P. Konerko, M. Alou, D. Jeter.

i would talk to the guy who has utley and see if wright (maybe plus a little) or soriano and him adding a little would get a deal done. If not, try and find someone who has two of these guys that aren't jeter, alou, and konerko. and See if you can move soriano and wright for at least two of them, and maybe perhaps a pitcher depending on who the two are. Alou is probably on the WW, and if not you can probably get him almost as a throwin in if you make a deal with that guy.

Personally I would look to move CC, Atkins, Soriano, A. Jones and Sexson. See who presents the best deals. But it's your team. PM me if you need more help evaluating offers, etc. Also I would keep murton if he plays he should be very solid in this format. PM me the WW for OF and for C please.
sublime8414
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team