Cheat Sheets - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cheat Sheets

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cheat Sheets

Postby muffinars » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:28 pm

My draft starts in a few weeks, does anyone know of a site with updated cheatsheets in the offseason. Thanks for all who respond.
muffinars

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby MikeeDee » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:30 pm

I used lots of different kinds of cheat sheets, but I've found that I get teams I like better when I make my own. EXCEL is the magic word......
MikeeDee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DieHardCubbie » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:19 pm

MikeeDee wrote:I used lots of different kinds of cheat sheets, but I've found that I get teams I like better when I make my own. EXCEL is the magic word......

I agree...this early in the season EXCEL is the way to go.... ;-D

also you can check our mock drafts going on in the draft forum.... :-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby kentx12 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:26 pm

MikeeDee wrote:I used lots of different kinds of cheat sheets, but I've found that I get teams I like better when I make my own. EXCEL is the magic word......

What is this EXCEL you talk of??
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Madison » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:28 am

I'll add EXCELL as well. :-)

Gotta love computers. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby wrveres » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:58 am

kentx12 wrote:

What is this EXCEL you talk of??

Bill Gates ... Mircosoft ... Speadsheets .... Excel ??? ;-D As maligned as that man is, he is truly my hero. I've wasted hours upon hours ... chit who am I kidding ... "Years upon Years" of hacking on this fricking piece of plastic, for what ??? for what Bill what? ... Why ??? what is the fricking awnser Bill ???.....

Thanks Bill Gates ;-D my hero !!
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

cheatsheets

Postby A's Fan » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:32 am

I think cbs.sportsline.com had some offseason cheatsheet on their site, but it was divided up between the AL and NL.
A's Fan

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: cheatsheets

Postby Pogotheostrich » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:35 am

A's Fan wrote:I think cbs.sportsline.com had some offseason cheatsheet on their site, but it was divided up between the AL and NL.

They did. The best thing to do is look at different cheat sheets and make your own.
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 291)

Postby j_d_mcnugent » Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:42 am

wrveres wrote:Bill Gates ... Mircosoft ... Speadsheets .... Excel ??? ;-D As maligned as that man is, he is truly my hero. I've wasted hours upon hours ... chit who am I kidding ... "Years upon Years" of hacking on this fricking piece of plastic, for what ??? for what Bill what? ... Why ??? what is the fricking awnser Bill ???.....

i hear that bill likes donating money to charity so i have a proposal for him. save the expos! bring them to portland or leave them in canada, it doesnt really matter. just buy them a new stadium and a couple free agents with the money you find in your couch. i am using microsoft products right now so i know you are spying on us bill.
back from the dead
j_d_mcnugent
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby DieHardCubbie » Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:48 am

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
wrveres wrote:Bill Gates ... Mircosoft ... Speadsheets .... Excel ??? ;-D As maligned as that man is, he is truly my hero. I've wasted hours upon hours ... chit who am I kidding ... "Years upon Years" of hacking on this fricking piece of plastic, for what ??? for what Bill what? ... Why ??? what is the fricking awnser Bill ???.....

i hear that bill likes donating money to charity so i have a proposal for him. save the expos! bring them to portland or leave them in canada, it doesnt really matter. just buy them a new stadium and a couple free agents with the money you find in your couch. i am using microsoft products right now so i know you are spying on us bill.

LMAO...wrveres...I feel the same way.... :-b

j_d_...great idea..... ;-D

and your right...he is spying on us..... :-/
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers