Question for SportsLine H2H commish's - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Question for SportsLine H2H commish's

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Question for SportsLine H2H commish's

Postby lsommerer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 pm

We've had a SportsLine points league for a few years, and are thinking of changing to a H2H format. If we change to H2H, do you know if it also tracks total team points somewhere?

I ask because we think we'd like to split the winnings between the top 3 (lets say) H2H winners and the top 3 Total Point winners. I would like to do this without keeping track of anything manually.

Anyone know if that's possible?
lsommerer
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dnelms » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:55 pm

I'm almost 99% sure that in all H2H leagues on CBS, if you are adding players, they use a point system So it would be mean points would be there for stats and you can do them by team. It will not though keep up with partial points due to add/drops. (at least in the free and 9.95 leagues)
Last edited by dnelms on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
dnelms
College Coach
College Coach

Postby commence8 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:08 pm

I disagree, I don't think Sportsline does this automatically. However, if you have some Excel knowledge, you could make a spreadsheet to calculate total points from the year-to-date fantasy sortable stats with the scoring categories.
commence8
College Coach
College Coach

Postby lsommerer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:31 pm

commence8 wrote:I disagree, I don't think Sportsline does this automatically. However, if you have some Excel knowledge, you could make a spreadsheet to calculate total points from the year-to-date fantasy sortable stats with the scoring categories.

That's just what I needed to know. And it completely slipped my mind that I could still use year to date fantasy stats. Looks like we can do it. Thanks
lsommerer
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Commissioner's Corner