Sportsline's Live NCAA feeds - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Sportsline's Live NCAA feeds

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Sportsline's Live NCAA feeds

Postby BGbootha » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:29 am

Ok so i got an email this morning telling me they are offering free streaming coverage of the basketball games....that being said, i went there and got 'in line' right now I am number 69,297 in the General Admission line :-o
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2825
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Grading papers

Re: Sportsline's Live NCAA feeds

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:33 am

BGbootha wrote:Ok so i got an email this morning telling me they are offering free streaming coverage of the basketball games....that being said, i went there and got 'in line' right now I am number 69,297 in the General Admission line :-o


I can't even log on to Sportsline! :-o :-o
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7870
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby SniperShot » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:38 am

102,477 in front of me! Oh yeah. This looks pretty freaking sweet though if it's good enough quality and I get in before 12:30.

EDIT: wow moving right along. 3 minutes I already jumped up 60,000 spots... ;-D ;-D
SniperShot
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

User avatar
Eagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between here and there

Postby ironman » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:46 am

They had this last year. The line moved pretty fast.

Kind word of advice. To avoid a blackout of seeing your local team online, create a new Sportsline account and put in a zip code that is somewhere far from either school. I was able to watch Iowa and UNI online last year because I registered with a Bellingham, WA zip code. ;-D
Image
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 4901
(Past Year: 94)
Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Dubuque

Postby BGbootha » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:47 am

ironman wrote:They had this last year. The line moved pretty fast.

Kind word of advice. To avoid a blackout of seeing your local team online, create a new Sportsline account and put in a zip code that is somewhere far from either school. I was able to watch Iowa and UNI online last year because I registered with a Bellingham, WA zip code. ;-D


98225???
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2825
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Grading papers

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:34 pm

I signed up early for a VIP code and so there's no waiting time for me, but after the Maryland/Davidson game, I haven't gotten a good video feed except the audio. Probably because of the network traffic on CBS or here on our LAN. :-/
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21938
(Past Year: 674)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby BGbootha » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:37 pm

yeah, I have been on it all day at work, with no problem, heck during my plan period I ran it through my projector against the white board and it was freakin great!!!
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2825
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Grading papers

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:45 pm

BGbootha wrote:yeah, I have been on it all day at work, with no problem, heck during my plan period I ran it through my projector against the white board and it was freakin great!!!


It works now, but the Weber State/UCLA game won't play. Doesn't matter as UCLA is cruising right now.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21938
(Past Year: 674)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:09 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
BGbootha wrote:yeah, I have been on it all day at work, with no problem, heck during my plan period I ran it through my projector against the white board and it was freakin great!!!


It works now, but the Weber State/UCLA game won't play. Doesn't matter as UCLA is cruising right now.

There are blackouts, so that's probably why although I'm guessing you know that.
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Postby decoy562 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:39 pm

The funniest thing is the "boss" button you can hit that puts up an excel file with statistics that makes you like like you are working :-D
-Go Braves!
decoy562
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 565
Joined: 26 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 2
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact