NL 3-Baggers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

NL 3-Baggers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Madison » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:47 am

bell wrote:
eftda wrote:Alfonzo was hot in the playoffs (all 4 games) but i cant wait till he hits 25 hrs and u guys will snap out of your "Bonds=Giants" mind set

Wait...isn't it "Bonds+BALCO=Giants"? ;)

Hehe. Don't forget the armor. O:-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chinch sacs » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:46 am

LBJackal wrote:I have to agree with Bell. Ensberg is the lone starter now, with Blum out of the picture, and Burroughs easily comes in second based on his upside and the lineup he's in. Beltre has potential to be good this year and he'll do it for the money (contract year I believe). Alfonzo...well, I think his fantasy-friendly days are over.

Do you guys know something I dont? Did Blum get traded? I know Ensberg did very well, but I was under the impression that Jimy was going to split time between the 2 of them.
chinch sacs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby wrveres » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:04 am

chinch sacs wrote:
LBJackal wrote:I have to agree with Bell. Ensberg is the lone starter now, with Blum out of the picture, and Burroughs easily comes in second based on his upside and the lineup he's in. Beltre has potential to be good this year and he'll do it for the money (contract year I believe). Alfonzo...well, I think his fantasy-friendly days are over.

Do you guys know something I dont? Did Blum get traded? I know Ensberg did very well, but I was under the impression that Jimy was going to split time between the 2 of them.

word is Blum wil be a FA ...

The Astros likely will non-tender infielder Geoff Blum if they can't trade him. Morgan Ensberg owners rejoice! At least this makes the move to re-sign Jose Vizcaino somewhat defensible. Blum is the better player, so hopefully the Astros at least made an attempt to avoid arbitration with him before giving Vizcaino $1.2 million earlier this month. Since Blum could make at least $2.5 million in arbitration, trading him will be difficult. He's really only worth the $1.7 million he made last season
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 687)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers