Need help with special logo (pay may be involved) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Need help with special logo (pay may be involved)

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Need help with special logo (pay may be involved)

Postby Warpigs » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:26 pm

I am trying to find someone who may be interested in developing a logo for a group home for adolescents in central PA called Holpen Village, Inc. It should include a lighthouse, with perhaps the initials HV included somewhere, something like H-lighthouseimage-V with the lighthouse lamp over top the image. It should be something that can be embroidered in one color, and can include a child or two if necessary. Basically, I need a logo that will look cool on clothing, hats, etc. that people will want to wear -- something like a cool sports logo inspires people to root for a certain team. For inspiration, the HV website is http://www.holpenvillageinc.com The vision for the future is to get guys more involved in the outdoors and be active -- so some kind of wilderness addition (canoe, pine tree, etc.) may be a good thing to incorporate. I can’t promise that you’ll get paid for the logo, but they did pay someone in the past to do it -- so if you can come up with something really outstanding (While some of the embroidery won’t be multi-colored, I can use a multi-colored logo on the website, literature, etc.), we may be able to work something out. Obviously it comes down to the age-old standard of a logo -- something that makes a statement, yet is simple. Please let me know ASAP if you can help, or know someone who can.
Warpigs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests