I'm Looking For A Fantasy Baseball Junkie!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

I'm Looking For A Fantasy Baseball Junkie!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I'm Looking For A Fantasy Baseball Junkie!!

Postby Graniteball » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:35 am

I run the World League Fantasy Baseball group that 4 years ago started as 10 teams, and the Yahoo! Group itself now has 56 members after 2 of them left from the 58 cause we had no room for them. The Group has gain popularity due alot to Fantasy Baseball Cafe, and the fact that I have been recruiting the best I have played against for years, and tried to get them into one league. O.K. enough jibber jabber..
The WLFB Group looks like this, and this is the last it will ever change.

National Keeper League 14 Teams All MLB Players
American Keeper League 14 Teams All MLB PLayers
(Winners Of The Two Leagues Battle Against Each Other During The MLB Playoffs for the WLFB Championship! Interleague introduced in 05')
Federal Non-Keeper League 10-20 Teams All MLB Players

This is the problem. I love Fantasy Baseball, I love what we have going here, I want the best to play here, and the best to stay. There is just not any more room. I update our Geocities WebPage Weekly, and I post a weekly WLFB Report, but I don't want to commission 3 leagues! 2 is fine, but 3 is just crazy. I am looking for someone who would be willing to commit to our 3rd WLFB league which is a Non-Keeper league that can be anywhere from 10-20 teams large, and the winner is guaranteed a spot in a keeper league. I am looking for a commissioner that would be able to follow some guidelines I have for him, update me on the league atleast once every 2 weeks with a rank of the team's records, and a 2nd rank of their overall activity with message posts, roster moves, and trades. If the commissioner was able to win his league fairly, I would also offer him a spot in one of our keeper leagues. Someone who was daily committed to his league, and cared about World League Fantasy Baseball is needed bad.
Oh, and just in case any of you think that my group is not for real, just check out these two sites!

http://www.geocities.com/worldleaguefantasybaseball
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldleag ... ybaseball/

first one is our homepage, and the 2nd is our group page.

Thanks For Your Time, and I Hope To Get Some Serious Replies,
Grant H.

P.S. The Federal League won't be starting up until 2005, but I need to start looking for the perfect commissioner. If I have to, I will ask one of the managers already in one of the Keeper leagues.
Check out World League Fantasy Baseball
www.geocities.com/worldleaguefantasybaseball
Graniteball
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

It

Postby The Cow » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:41 am

It sounds like you want someone to be your lacky and do all the work and their reward for this is a spot in your league providing they beat the other 10-20 teams. Umm scratch me from the list.
The Cow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moose » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:30 pm

yeah

Tempting.

Not. :-t
moose
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter