screen name for baseball help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

screen name for baseball help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Phatferd » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:25 pm

sadlyajetsfan wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:If you click the Image button under a member's post you can get their sn. I'm online a lot and would be glad to help you out if you have questions. :-)

didnt think of that, thanks for the idea. i know you guys wont mind helping me, i use cafe for football and have always gotten friendly/well informed responses. its prob the best forum ive been on so far, i just dont want to make 50 threads on trades. i love to trade and try to think of new ones as much as i can. i will def use the aim idea though thanks

You haven't come across Acsguitar then.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:16 am

Phatferd wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:If you click the Image button under a member's post you can get their sn. I'm online a lot and would be glad to help you out if you have questions. :-)

didnt think of that, thanks for the idea. i know you guys wont mind helping me, i use cafe for football and have always gotten friendly/well informed responses. its prob the best forum ive been on so far, i just dont want to make 50 threads on trades. i love to trade and try to think of new ones as much as i can. i will def use the aim idea though thanks

You haven't come across Acsguitar then.

lol the one post i did see from him was along the lines of "teix is a dirty texan" hah
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
P-Hamels,Nolasco,W.Rodriguez,Garza,Wagner,Aardsma
BN-Span,Slowey,Liriano,E.Santana,Gregg, Pelfrey, Street
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby The Big Train » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:32 am

sadlyajetsfan wrote:come on, a few views but no offers? ugh, i know general talk doesnt get much traffic but i cant post this in any other section.

Happy to help if I can... PM me preferably. Don't get too carried away with trades yet: maybe your team is pretty good to begin with, and there's still time for someone to "strain an oblique" in spring training.
Image + Image = 762

"Trying to hit him was like trying to drink coffee with a fork." - Willie Stargell on Sandy Koufax
The Big Train
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk