LMAO ... Selig at his best ..... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

LMAO ... Selig at his best .....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Area51's » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:29 pm

LBJackal wrote:
DK wrote:Lmao! Battle of Canada.... :D I'm half canadian, i could take offense to that.

I'm 100% Canadian, and at least we're being recognized up here :) even if there will be more people who've never heard of Canada at those games than actual Canadians themselves. Why not have a few games up in Nunavut :-b And they scheduled them the day after Canada Day??? There goes the annual Jays' home game in the red uni's on July 1st...

(For the Americans, Canada Day is our equivalent of Independance Day)

And just for the record, I was at the very first battle of Canada at SkyDome, and I got Mark Grudzielanek and Devid Segui's autographs. Woohoo, I'm gonna retire!

NICE ;-D .....couldn't work F.P. Santangelos? Or Corky Guerrero's? ;-7

LOL :-D Bud is SO Smooth on the Mik! :-[
If I were playing third base and my mother were rounding third with the run that was going to beat us, I'd trip her. Oh, I'd pick her up and brush her off and say, 'Sorry, Mom,' but nobody beats me.
Leo Durocher, Brooklyn Dodgers Manager
Area51's
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DK » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:29 pm

Area51's wrote:
LBJackal wrote:
DK wrote:Lmao! Battle of Canada.... :D I'm half canadian, i could take offense to that.

I'm 100% Canadian, and at least we're being recognized up here :) even if there will be more people who've never heard of Canada at those games than actual Canadians themselves. Why not have a few games up in Nunavut :-b And they scheduled them the day after Canada Day??? There goes the annual Jays' home game in the red uni's on July 1st...

(For the Americans, Canada Day is our equivalent of Independance Day)

And just for the record, I was at the very first battle of Canada at SkyDome, and I got Mark Grudzielanek and Devid Segui's autographs. Woohoo, I'm gonna retire!

NICE ;-D .....couldn't work F.P. Santangelos? Or Corky Guerrero's? ;-7

LOL :-D Bud is SO Smooth on the Mik! :-[

Bud? Smooth? are you talking about his "hair" again? :D
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby wrveres » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:40 am

Its important to understand also, These games were originally sceduled for 'Canada' .... The producer or what ever he calls himself, who is putting the games on in Puerto Rico, demanded that this series be switched, so Carlos Delgado coulld play down there...... Never mind all the loyal Toronto fans though right Bud? :-t
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 671)

Postby DK » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:38 pm

wrveres wrote:Its important to understand also, These games were originally sceduled for 'Canada' .... The producer or what ever he calls himself, who is putting the games on in Puerto Rico, demanded that this series be switched, so Carlos Delgado coulld play down there...... Never mind all the loyal Toronto fans though right Bud? :-t

Not the smartest move by Selig. :-/
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers