Who are you putting in RF? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Arizona Diamondbacks

Who are you putting in RF?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wrveres » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:36 am

I'd liek to see either Edgar Gonzalez or Villareal get the gigs ... personally. Villareal deserves a starting gig .. IMO
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bell » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:38 am

Well, I think they deserve a shot to claim a spot during spring training. I'm curious to get a better look at Gonzalez and see what he can do. One factor going against Villarreal joining the rotation is that during the season he made it public that he prefers to come out of the bullpen.
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wrveres » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:19 am

bell wrote:Well, I think they deserve a shot to claim a spot during spring training. I'm curious to get a better look at Gonzalez and see what he can do. One factor going against Villarreal joining the rotation is that during the season he made it public that he prefers to come out of the bullpen.

Interesting, I never heard that ....He has been a starter most of his life.. Hmmm who-knew
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

Postby bell » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:34 pm

wrveres wrote:
bell wrote:Well, I think they deserve a shot to claim a spot during spring training. I'm curious to get a better look at Gonzalez and see what he can do. One factor going against Villarreal joining the rotation is that during the season he made it public that he prefers to come out of the bullpen.

Interesting, I never heard that ....He has been a starter most of his life.. Hmmm who-knew

Those of us who live in the East Valley. Thom Brennaman made the point a few times. But I'm sure Oscar would say anything at that time just to keep himself from being sent back down. "I'll do whatever you need me to do, boss!"
bell
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Arizona Diamondbacks