Freshly Drafted 12-team H2H - will hit you back - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Freshly Drafted 12-team H2H - will hit you back

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby abstractpoet » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:50 am

To the previous poster who asked, I took Reyes with the #3 pick (Pujols and Soriano were taken ahead of me), then Sizemore at #22 and Holliday at #27. I was really happy with that part of the draft - you could argue that all three might be top 10 batters.

A lot of people down on Beltre, and obviously he wasn't one of my top choices for 3B, but as I said in another post, is he really as bad as people are making him out to be? Are people judging him on his abysmal '05 performance? Because his numbers for last year weren't terrible. I'm not expecting him to be a star -- .270/25/90/90 is all I'd really want from him. Anything more would be a bonus. Wouldn't those numbers still make him a top ten third baseman?

For those who say I ought to improve my BA, I think that's a fair point. Any ideas on players to target? Would it be worth it to, say, trade Thome for Cano? Would the boost in average (and decrease in injury risk) be worth the substantial loss of power?
abstractpoet
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team