rate my updated team whir. go to last page - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

rate my updated team whir. go to last page

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

rate my updated team whir. go to last page

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:54 pm

10 man roto 4x4 (avg,hr,rbi,sb,w,s,whip,era)
C-Johjima
1-Delgado
2-Utley
SS-Bill Hall
3-A.Ramirez
OF-Manny
OF-Carlos Lee
OF-Andruw Jones
Ut-A.Dunn
BN-Julio Lugo
BN-Overbay
BN-Cabrera
BN-Lofton

SP-J.Santana
SP-Felix Hernandez
SP-Bonderman
SP-Myers
SP-Randy Johnson
RP-Gagne
RP-Fuentes
RP-Broxton
BN-Gregg
BN-Borowski

batters i think im fine in hr, rbi, terrible in steals and 1 or 2 players from having a decent avg.
pitching i think im fine in wins, era, whip decent, saves need to trade for a closer or wait on waivers for changes ;-D
Last edited by sadlyajetsfan on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:13 pm

we are doing 4x4 in cats. WHIP, ERA, Saves, Wins and HR, AVG, RBI, SBs.
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby elltrain22 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:27 pm

Your Of looks great. Manny, Lee, & Andruw Jones; very nice! Infield looks good too w/ ArmRam, Hall, & of course, Utley. Sp looks very good. You have a very good front 4. The only hole I see is you don't have good closers, but everything else looks very, very good. Good job!!

Thanks for the help w/ mine
elltrain22
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:42 pm

elltrain22 wrote:Your Of looks great. Manny, Lee, & Andruw Jones; very nice! Infield looks good too w/ ArmRam, Hall, & of course, Utley. Sp looks very good. You have a very good front 4. The only hole I see is you don't have good closers, but everything else looks very, very good. Good job!!

Thanks for the help w/ mine

thanks, the only reason closers are a hole is because 1 kid decided to take a bunch early to use them as trade bait. he has mariano, cordero and nathan. hes hoping that ill trade one of my bats for a closer which i prob will
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby linberg » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:42 pm

That's a monster team in my book. I agree you could get one "real" closure in a little more secure situation, but that's just icing on the top. One thing I would do would be to get rid of my bench batters. I try and keep 1 guy on my bench, since they just waste roster space. This early load your bench with flyer SP or setup men and sell whoever starts hot high.

Mine:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=257125
linberg
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 4)

Postby jus24 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:02 pm

your power rbi's and avg are awesome but how about trading one of the sluggers for someone capable of putting up some sb's
jus24
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby roninmedia » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Awesome power and RBI potential. Speed guys typcally give mostly runs and SBs, but despite the fact you don't count runs, speed guys are less valuable, you might still want to pick up a speed guy. Good starting pitching, saves may be an issue, but if all the guys can keep their jobs, you should be fine.
roninmedia
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:16 pm

roninmedia wrote:Awesome power and RBI potential. Speed guys typcally give mostly runs and SBs, but despite the fact you don't count runs, speed guys are less valuable, you might still want to pick up a speed guy. Good starting pitching, saves may be an issue, but if all the guys can keep their jobs, you should be fine.

im working on taking this league to the bank. the same kid is trying to sabatoge me, he did it in fantasy football with RBs but i ended up winning playoffs. we start 3 RPs he has mariano, nathan and cordero and is trying to get a bat off me. im thinking about trading dunn and one of my closers for one of his 3 since he needs power. i realized offensively power is going to win over speed, after reyes and crawford went i decided to go for power and will work out the tweaks later
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby linberg » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:17 pm

I just looked at this again, and I'd take a serious shot at a SS upgrade. I don't think you should have Lugo on your bench when you need SBs. Maybe trade one of your OF for a massive SS upgrade, then plug in Lugo at the Util spot.
linberg
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 4)

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:25 pm

linberg wrote:I just looked at this again, and I'd take a serious shot at a SS upgrade. I don't think you should have Lugo on your bench when you need SBs. Maybe trade one of your OF for a massive SS upgrade, then plug in Lugo at the Util spot.

haha thats weird. without reading that im working on doing that now. dave roberts and ryan freel are on FAs so i may take a look at him. someone was going to deal me a ton of speed but id give up a lot. i give up utley and carlos lee in return for soriano, iguchi and podsednik. im also trying to get crawford and trade one of my big bats
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Next

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team