Kevin Brown for Jeff Weaver? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Kevin Brown for Jeff Weaver?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby DieHardCubbie » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:58 am

DK wrote:
Pedantic wrote:
DK wrote:Well, we pretty much were sure it wasn't going to happen, but thanks for the official word. ;D


Haha, I always was a little slow. ;-)


Lol. :b we all are sometimes. :D



Leave it up to DK to point out the obvious..... ;-7 ..... ;-)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 13084
Joined: 13 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: floating around on the 3rd rock

Postby wrveres » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:17 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
DK wrote:
Pedantic wrote:
DK wrote:Well, we pretty much were sure it wasn't going to happen, but thanks for the official word. ;D


Haha, I always was a little slow. ;-)


Lol. :b we all are sometimes. :D



Leave it up to DK to point out the obvious..... ;-7 ..... ;-)


what's the obvious? that DK is slow ..? Don't ya know that its not nice to make fun of 'Slow People', DHC. It's already bad enough that they have to ride there own little bus and everything and now this ? ? ? geeees .. :-)
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31778
(Past Year: 754)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DieHardCubbie » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:21 am

wrveres wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
DK wrote:
Pedantic wrote:
DK wrote:Well, we pretty much were sure it wasn't going to happen, but thanks for the official word. ;D


Haha, I always was a little slow. ;-)


Lol. :b we all are sometimes. :D



Leave it up to DK to point out the obvious..... ;-7 ..... ;-)


what's the obvious? that DK is slow ..? Don't ya know that its not nice to make fun of 'Slow People', DHC. It's already bad enough that they have to ride there own little bus and everything and now this ? ? ? geeees .. :-)


I was just saying that DK is the one that keeps shooting spit balls into the back of my head....on the little bus..... !+)
[b]Useless Trivia of the day[/b]

England's Worcester Canoe Club set the world record for paddling a hand-propelled bathtub. The 25 man team covered a distance of 55 miles, 425 yards in 24 hours on September 28 and 29, 1979.
DieHardCubbie
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 13084
Joined: 13 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: floating around on the 3rd rock

Postby DK » Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:35 am

DieHardCubbie wrote:
wrveres wrote:
DieHardCubbie wrote:
DK wrote:
Pedantic wrote:
DK wrote:Well, we pretty much were sure it wasn't going to happen, but thanks for the official word. ;D


Haha, I always was a little slow. ;-)


Lol. :b we all are sometimes. :D



Leave it up to DK to point out the obvious..... ;-7 ..... ;-)


what's the obvious? that DK is slow ..? Don't ya know that its not nice to make fun of 'Slow People', DHC. It's already bad enough that they have to ride there own little bus and everything and now this ? ? ? geeees .. :-)


I was just saying that DK is the one that keeps shooting spit balls into the back of my head....on the little bus..... !+)


It's ma birtday! Yaaaaaay!!! :D
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby Madison » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:12 pm

DieHardCubbie wrote:I was just saying that DK is the one that keeps shooting spit balls into the back of my head....on the little bus..... !+)


Beware of the Short Bus's driver there DHC. :-D Lol. :-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact