Join a Geographically diverse league!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Join a Geographically diverse league!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Join a Geographically diverse league!!!

Postby BigOrangeBalls » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:25 am

I am the commissioner of a Yahoo fantasy league that is going strong on its 3rd year. Its a 12-team league. We have four people returning for their 3rd year, and two people returning for their 2nd year. That leaves 6 spots open. We have teams from verious parts of the country (1 from Canada). We don't want state repeaters. The only exception that has been made is for my friend in the same state. So we could use someone from Illinois or perhaps a transplant in another state.

If you decide to play you will need to do 2 things.

1. You will need to send me an email, detailing your level of fb experience and/or desire (The more competitive the better). And let me know if you would like to join.

2. Follow simple instructions found within the email. For instance, we require a certain way of naming teams and other simple things to avoid non-serious players. However, once the league starts; its no longer about the rigours but about having fun!

I should also say that at some point I will even be able to turn this into a keeper league via a 3rd party website. Not this year though, while I still look for solid players I and am busy with work and school.

Email me at mailto:Angelsrchamps@aol.com

Angelsrchamps at aol dot com
BigOrangeBalls
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Classifieds