Urgent - Need a predraft order - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Urgent - Need a predraft order

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Urgent - Need a predraft order

Postby cashville » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:38 pm

i have a draft tomorrow morning at 9AM but i won't be home, so i'm gonna have to let it auto draft for me (but i don't want to use the yahoo list)

can anyone PM/let me have their pre-draft list?

if not, can i know where to make the most changes to yahoo's list? (i.e. 100-150 or w/e)

thanks, this is my first year in fantasy baseball and i don't really know much about it =\

league is yahoo 12man H2H/5x5
cashville
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby schmidty » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:53 pm

Welcome to Fantasy Baseball! Part of the fun is trying things out on your own. You say you don't like Yahoo's list. What don't you like about it? If you can answer that, then you can change some things yourself. It's good looking at rankings and projections to use as a starting point, but you shouldn't just blindly accept someone else's rankings without putting a little thought into it. That's like playing a game of chess with someone feeding you every move to make.

There are many "top 100" lists in these forums. Search or browse, and you'll find them. There are other ones free online. Of course there's the "Big Board" of Funston, but I take it that's not what you want. I like the list at baseballdocs.com, though I take exception to some of points (the colored tiers are very nice though). I like his general order within positions - I just disagree mostly where the players from different positions are put into the Master list.
schmidty
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team