SP-J.Lackey
RP-J.Borowski
RP-T.Tankersley
P-J.Waver
P-T.Lilly
P-K.Igawa
P-M.Garza
P-C.Billingsley

Someone has also offered me a trade for C.Lee he'll give me Manny ramirez ....is that a good deal?
Thanks in advance guys
DodgerBluefolife Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DodgerBluefolife » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:16 pm

bump..plz help
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:17 pm

That's a good team, and yes you should do that trade. The only thing that you might have a problem with is Saves, but everything else looks good. ;-D

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=255742
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bazzy_51 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:27 pm

i really like the team...only ? mark is...C D Ross, can he stay healthy? and for a 16 team league having that kind of batting lineup is GREAT...moving on...Pitching have alot more question marks then your bats...Kazmir-can he come back and stay back healthy? if a yes thats great for you...lackey-can he repeat and add on to last years stats?...jared weaver-can he have a stellar year like everyone is anticipating him?...i really like your back end of rotation, lilly will have a great year with the cubbies, and he has pitched VERY well against the NL...Igawa i took a little early in some of my keeper/dynasty drafts, i think he will be like wang, and more...i think he will grab quite a few wins with a slimmer era and whip and have a MUCH higher K rate...then the young guns...Garza and Billingsley, i project those 2 to combine for 23-25 wins and well over 300 ks with an era under 3.60 and a whip somewhere around 1.29 which for the last 2 pitchers in your rotation will give you a great boost...again your closers are VERY shaky, i would actually suggest to look for Bonxton on your waivers, if not see how cheap you can get him as tankersley MAY have the closer job but i don't think he will keep it for long...grade...8.1/10 no closers kill your grade...

help me out...

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=256873

Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby DodgerBluefolife » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:18 am

Hey thanks for all the help guys.. yea i went bat heavy and am banking on waver, kazmir and lackey to show up. I didn't draft many RP because i learned last year that there are many RP on the waiver wire if you keep an eye open. so im gonna be hurting the first couple weeks and am hoping i can pick up a gem RP on the wire
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team