Need Logo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Need Logo

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Need Logo

Postby madman » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:46 am

I've seen some great graphics work on this site and now I find myself in need of a logo for a new fantasy league I've joined. The rough idea is to have a profile shot of a skull in a war bonnet/full head dress. I have it on a helmet for my football league but cannot locate anything for use in our baseball league. I'd really appreciate one of you graphic geniuses to design it for me. Thanks so much for your help.
madman
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Football

Curious and still searching.

Postby madman » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:00 am

I'm just curious as to how I can get several logos like this drawn on the side of a helmet for my football teams but I can't even get a response in the baseball forum? I know there are talented artists and I appreciate how hard it gets trying to juggle all the calls for your time, but it is because the much sought after artists pass through these posts that I felt this was the best place by far to get something of quality. If for some reason you just can't do it I would appreciate any referrals of someone you know who could do it or any info as to where I can look to find someone who would do it. Thanks so much.
madman
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests