Chien-Ming Wang - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Chien-Ming Wang

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Has this been put to practice? Until I see someone win with 'grab all the pitchers from the top teams", I won't believe it.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:24 pm

Yoda wrote:Has this been put to practice? Until I see someone win with 'grab all the pitchers from the top teams", I won't believe it.


Was what been put in to practice? Draft a good K staff and fill it in with a guy likely to get a lot of wins?
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1536
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: 6 feet under

Postby Yoda » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Chrisy Moltisanti wrote:
Yoda wrote:Has this been put to practice? Until I see someone win with 'grab all the pitchers from the top teams", I won't believe it.


Was what been put in to practice? Draft a good K staff and fill it in with a guy likely to get a lot of wins?


Yeah grabbing DCab, Westbrook and Wang FTW
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Yoda wrote:
Chrisy Moltisanti wrote:
Yoda wrote:Has this been put to practice? Until I see someone win with 'grab all the pitchers from the top teams", I won't believe it.


Was what been put in to practice? Draft a good K staff and fill it in with a guy likely to get a lot of wins?


Yeah grabbing DCab, Westbrook and Wang FTW


I sure don't think so, that is unless it gets you the ultimate hitting or you grab Santana late(9-14).
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1536
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: 6 feet under

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:38 am

I figured it out. Just draft Wang and Kuo late. :-b
Chrisy Moltisanti
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1536
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: 6 feet under

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Jul. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Cleveland at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact