Thoughts on my dynasty team??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Thoughts on my dynasty team???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby powenM » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:30 pm

nakgxf wrote:Um, I can't remember the last time I could say that I don't have any criticisms of a team, but this one is damn close to perfect. I don't know if Lugo will be so hot for you, but that's about all I can say. You have great young guys with Markakis, Barfield, Tulowitzki, Greinke, etc. and great balance. Nice team, sir.

Oh, and I clarified my league setting in my post (which you just posted on) so come back and see if that helps. Thanks man.

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=256226

Well said.

If i wanted to get picky it would have to be your closers. Lidge 7 Dotel especially have Question marks thou I think u r okay.

Otherwise, unless there r better FAs then some on your bench, Just stand pat

Thx for your help with m
Just traded BButler, BWood & JLoney for Mark Teixeira, Ryan Theriot & Renyel Pinto in a DYNASTY LEAGUE. Big gamble I know!
powenM
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby leafsman » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:18 am

A very soild team all around, you have a good selection of young guns and veterans. Watch closers on the WW.
leafsman
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Sensei » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:10 am

You already have a ton of good starters, but if OCab for Vazquez is on the table, I think you have to take that. Very well-rounded team, good mix, and like you said, only saves really in question.
"I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Sensei
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby chris_dubyuh » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:42 am

I'm just going to reiterate what's already been said...great team.

I think you should do fine for saves; I wouldn't worry about Lidge seeing as he's had time to work on those woes he had last season and there was nothing extremely wrong with him. With Lidge, Ray and even Dotel being able to chuck in a couple saves, you should do fine.
chris_dubyuh
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle Eye

Postby Raeli9 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:24 pm

Nice team. Not sodl on Nomar, and you could've done a little better with closers, as Lidge isn't solid. Your outfield is insane. I love Pelfrey, Markakis, Felix, and Lugo. And your team is overall pretty young, but can win now for sure.
Raeli9
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby 06MetsAllTheWay » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:31 pm

Very solid team. You have some vets that should be consistent if they stay healthy and if the young stars breakout then your team is even better. Lidge is a weak spot but if he rights himself then you'll be much improved. Watch the WW for new closers taking over during the season . They should be better options that Dotel
06MetsAllTheWay
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team