Who else joins the forum on tax day? (congrats thread) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Who else joins the forum on tax day? (congrats thread)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Thanks everybody. I actually had no idea i started on Tax Day. I was actually at work when i did. Props to chad for figuring that out.

Finally, i will win win 12AM }:-) :-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:44 pm

knapplc wrote:Congrats on reaching the hall, Deeray! Now you're only 220-something away from being in the hall on both sides!


Then it won't be cool anymore dang it! :-[ :-b

Just to let you know, deeray, there are only 3 others, I believe. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:46 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:Congrats on reaching the hall, Deeray! Now you're only 220-something away from being in the hall on both sides!


Then it won't be cool anymore dang it! :-[ :-b

Just to let you know, deeray, there are only 3 others, I believe. :-D


Really? I thought there would be more
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Postby roninmedia » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Congrats to the fellow Gator.

Here's a pat on the head for the milestone, Bubba.

Image
roninmedia
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle Eye
Posts: 1647
Joined: 16 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:53 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:Congrats on reaching the hall, Deeray! Now you're only 220-something away from being in the hall on both sides!


Then it won't be cool anymore dang it! :-[ :-b

Just to let you know, deeray, there are only 3 others, I believe. :-D


Really? I thought there would be more


Nope. Just Arlo, Cornbread Maxwell, and some other spammer. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:58 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:Congrats on reaching the hall, Deeray! Now you're only 220-something away from being in the hall on both sides!


Then it won't be cool anymore dang it! :-[ :-b

Just to let you know, deeray, there are only 3 others, I believe. :-D


Really? I thought there would be more


Nope. Just Arlo, Cornbread Maxwell, and some other spammer. :-D


i wonder who that is ;-7
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Postby DevilDriver » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:31 pm

congrats man ;-D
Image
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3431
Joined: 4 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beast mode

Postby suppasonic » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:04 am

B-)

Alllright.

;-D
Dodgers World Champs 2012

GO FORESTERS!!!!!!
suppasonic
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 1321
Joined: 8 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Over thurr.

Postby RyanK » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:17 am

whats up with the 12 AM club stuff? is that a group of all the people with milestone threads right now for them?
Image
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 2839
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:39 am

RyanK wrote:whats up with the 12 AM club stuff? is that a group of all the people with milestone threads right now for them?


12 Angry Men Dynasty League here at the Cafe. We coordinated all of our posts so that we'd all have milestones at this time.

No, I'm kidding. We're not clever enough to pull that off.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

NY Yankees at Toronto
(1:07 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(1:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(4:05 pm)
Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(7:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(7:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(7:10 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(8:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(9:05 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(9:05 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact