Here are my early sleepers for the year - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Here are my early sleepers for the year

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GrubNasty » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:27 pm

Fireball Express wrote:I think the burning question here is whether or not Corey Hart really wears his sunglasses at night. B-)

*Sorry, couldn't resist.

Never resist a corey hart reference.

One thing I would imagine about athletes is they kinda train everywhere. Im from arlington, and ronnie coleman(former multiple mr. olympia) would show up at many different gyms in the area. I would have to imagine that athletes do the same.
If you can avoid a schedule at the same place you can get better workouts in. Less distractions from people bugging you while your trying to lift, better equipment for legs at one place, better for chest at another. That kinda deal. Im sure ball players could come across similar issues. *shrug*
GrubNasty
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby zylanron » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:50 pm

GrubNasty wrote:
Fireball Express wrote:I think the burning question here is whether or not Corey Hart really wears his sunglasses at night. B-)

*Sorry, couldn't resist.

One thing I would imagine about athletes is they kinda train everywhere. Im from arlington, and ronnie coleman(former multiple mr. olympia) would show up at many different gyms in the area. I would have to imagine that athletes do the same.
If you can avoid a schedule at the same place you can get better workouts in. Less distractions from people bugging you while your trying to lift, better equipment for legs at one place, better for chest at another. That kinda deal. Im sure ball players could come across similar issues. *shrug*

Don't you mean "Never Surrender" a corey hart reference? ;-D
zylanron
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GrubNasty » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:36 pm

zylanron wrote:
GrubNasty wrote:

*Sorry, couldn't resist.

Don't you mean "Never Surrender" a corey hart reference? ;-D

Yikes, i knew my response was "Too Good To Be Enough". Perhaps you will take comfort in knowing "I Am By Your Side" when i say "It Ain't Enough" to just reference the sunglasses song. If theres any doubt i suggest looking "In Your Soul".

;-D
GrubNasty
College Coach
College Coach

Postby dewey finn » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:30 pm

hey i'm C.D. Sabathia's personal chef and I know for a fact he will do really well this year because I've put him on a low-carb diet.
dewey finn
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers