Labour vs. Fantasy Baseball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Labour vs. Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:37 am

CadensDad wrote:This is what kill's me about fantasy baseball and players. You guys have got to get your Priorities straight. :-P

On one hand you have a kid..... on another your keeper league.... Really sit back and think which is more important? :-? ..... I blame you for this! People like you give fantasy baseball players a bad name. To even stop and think for a minute that you might miss your draft because of the kid? :-t

You and your wife are at fault, you should always use protection between july and october to prevent this kind of problem. You better be at the draft. Your buddies will remember you weren't there. The kid wont.... ;-D

awesome ;-D

Tavish wrote:You can always have another kid, but this is a Keeper league and you might never get a chance to get the next Pujols for a $1. It's not like the husband serves any real purpose during labor. When we had our last child I spent half of the day sitting in a corner chair asking the attendants, "Are we almost done here? There is a football game on tonight." I spent the other half of the day drinking beer, watching the football game, and calling my wife asking her "Are you almost done there? I'm starting to get hungry."

You sound like a lowlife ;-7 :-b B-) B-)

why not try to convince your buddies to start a week sooner?

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:50 am

Buy a laptop and WiFi and your problem is solved, the hospital has to have a WAP
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:24 am

poor kid...his dad cant even spell labor right ;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby sportsguy138 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:33 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:poor kid...his dad cant even spell labor right ;-7

He's spelling it the right way. :-D

I say you multi task. If this is a live draft, bring the members to the hospital. If it's an online draft, get a laptop and bring that to the hospital. Just kidding of course, these kind of things should always come before a fantasy league. ;-D
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 407)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:35 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:

I say you multi task. If this is a live draft, bring the members to the hospital. If it's an online draft, get a laptop and bring that to the hospital. Just kidding of course, these kind of things should always come before a fantasy league. ;-D

Dedication is what it takes to be in a fantasy league. I'm having second thoughts of being in a league with you, if this is how you prioritize things. :-? O:-)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sportsguy138 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:47 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:

Dedication is what it takes to be in a fantasy league. I'm having second thoughts of being in a league with you, if this is how you prioritize things. :-? O:-)

Yet, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have a kid at 16. :-b
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 407)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:47 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
sportsguy138 wrote:

Yet, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have a kid at 16. :-b

It's the principle of it.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Loveable Losers » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:17 pm

chadlincoln wrote:Have your wife induce early so you can be sure you make your draft.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!

If she's not interested just slip her some Pitocin with with her dinner.

And if you're not that sneaky then they also say that sex can trigger labor so that's really a win-win-win there. ;)
The Loveable Losers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to General Talk