Imagine walking down the street and WHAM.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Imagine walking down the street and WHAM....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:42 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


Guatemala is in North America. Close enough though. ;-D


Actually, it's Central America. B-)


It's part of the North American continent. Unless they switched it up on me. :-?


It is, but the area from Mexico down to the Panama/Colombia border is classified as Central America.



GGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me now.
I'm praying for a power outage b/c I don't have the strenght to turn off my computer.
My day would be complete if only mweir would enter the discussion now on the side of Guatamala being in Asia.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 268)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby pa_tater » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:07 pm

acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


South America? :-?
pa_tater
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 327
Joined: 9 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:09 pm

pa_tater wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


South America? :-?


Guatemala is in North America. Close enough though. ;-D
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3757
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby pa_tater » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:10 pm

pa_tater wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


South America? :-?


Oops, this page had 2 pages. Damn my eagerness to correct people's grammar & geographical errors. :-o
pa_tater
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 327
Joined: 9 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JTWood » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:01 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


Guatemala is in North America. Close enough though. ;-D


Actually, it's Central America. B-)


It's part of the North American continent. Unless they switched it up on me. :-?


It is, but the area from Mexico down to the Panama/Colombia border is classified as Central America.



GGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me now.
I'm praying for a power outage b/c I don't have the strenght to turn off my computer.
My day would be complete if only mweir would enter the discussion now on the side of Guatamala being in Asia.

AustralAsia.
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:17 pm

JTWood wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


Guatemala is in North America. Close enough though. ;-D


Actually, it's Central America. B-)


It's part of the North American continent. Unless they switched it up on me. :-?


It is, but the area from Mexico down to the Panama/Colombia border is classified as Central America.



GGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot me now.
I'm praying for a power outage b/c I don't have the strenght to turn off my computer.
My day would be complete if only mweir would enter the discussion now on the side of Guatamala being in Asia.

AustralAsia.


At least some official organization thinks Australia is in Asia
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:27 pm

That's scary just to imagine, geez 8-o
Image
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1505
Joined: 7 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Coppermine » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:02 am

Is Central America a continent? ;-7
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby eftda » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:08 am

Coppermine wrote:Is Central America a continent? ;-7


Like the NL and AL Central? :*)
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9790
Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:48 am

DevilDriver wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Hmmm...another reason I never want to visit south america


Guatemala is in North America. Close enough though. ;-D


Actually, it's Central America. B-)


It's part of the North American continent. Unless they switched it up on me. :-?

Well Guatemala definitely isn't in South America so acs is wrong either way.


:-D :-D :-D

but yeah 8-o wow
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact