5 X 5 Roto pay league - first wins big $$$ but no moves - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

5 X 5 Roto pay league - first wins big $$$ but no moves

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

5 X 5 Roto pay league - first wins big $$$ but no moves

Postby razzy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:30 pm

For those who like the idea of just having a live draft and living and dying with who you pick, but having a chance to win big $$$, here is your chance.

This would be a simple league with 9 hitters and 6 pitchers. The hitters will consist of 1 of each spot on the field (including specific outfield positions RF CF LF), plus one UT (any position, including DH) and must have played 10 games at a spot last year in order to play it. We will use both NL and AL players.

The pitchers will be 3 SP, 2 RP and 1 SP or RP.

The categories will be standard 5 X 5 roto league. Avg, HR, RBI, Runs, and SB for hitters, and Wins, ERA, WHIP, Saves, and Strikeouts for pitchers.

15 players will be drafted in a live snake draft on one of the free sites, time to be announced (I like Sunday evenings after 8 pm myself) and once you have your team, that is your team for the whole year. No trades or free agent moves at all. Draft order to be determined by a draft randomizer site.

Fee to be $75. Winner take all. Number of teams is open, depends on how many sign up. I'll post this in some other places as well and see what kind of interest is drummed up. If we get 10 people, the winner can get $750 bucks.

Let me know if you have an interest in this. Email me at mailto:Razzman1946@hotmail.com

I have ran other money leagues in basketball and baseball and can be trusted. References provided if needed.
razzy
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds