Tickets 2007 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Chicago Cubs

Tickets 2007

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby RugbyD » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:43 pm

silentjim wrote:
RugbyD wrote:for the 4th year in a row i managed to snag 81 randomly chosen home games in the same seats. ;-7

What section? And how long where you on the wait list?

201. no wait list. we got them after 2003 when there wasn't one. haven't bee able to improve seating yet though.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ThatDude » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:50 pm

RugbyD wrote:
silentjim wrote:
RugbyD wrote:for the 4th year in a row i managed to snag 81 randomly chosen home games in the same seats. ;-7

201. no wait list. we got them after 2003 when there wasn't one. haven't bee able to improve seating yet though.

I had tickets in 126 from 99-01, but I let go of them when I moved back downstate. Money was a little tight and I was 5-6 hours away, so I didn't see a reason to keep them.

Talk about a complete lack of foresight. I still wish I would have had the sense to keep them and just sell the tickets I didn't use every year, which would have been most of them.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Postby silentjim » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:15 pm

RugbyD wrote:
silentjim wrote:

Do you mind if I ask how much they cost?
silentjim
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Basketball Mod
(Past Year: 76)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby RugbyD » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:43 pm

ThatDude wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
silentjim wrote:

I had tickets in 126 from 99-01, but I let go of them when I moved back downstate. Money was a little tight and I was 5-6 hours away, so I didn't see a reason to keep them.

Talk about a complete lack of foresight. I still wish I would have had the sense to keep them and just sell the tickets I didn't use every year, which would have been most of them.

that's what me and my buddy do. we've lost money the last 2 years, but one season in the playoffs can easily make up for it. and we're only 26 so it something we can turn into a bteer investment over time.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby RugbyD » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:45 pm

silentjim wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
silentjim wrote:

Do you mind if I ask how much they cost?

terrace reserve seats are $1908 each this year. not a fun chunk of money to see leave your bank account, especially with it being the Cubs you have to count on to help recoup some of that :-o
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby ThatDude » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:03 am

RugbyD wrote:
ThatDude wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
silentjim wrote:

that's what me and my buddy do. we've lost money the last 2 years, but one season in the playoffs can easily make up for it. and we're only 26 so it something we can turn into a bteer investment over time.

We weren't selling our tickets back then, we were going to 70+ games a year.

But yeah, judging by what I spent on tickets for games 6 and 7 of the 03 NLCS for seats in the upper deck, you could probably double your money in a single postseason.

Like I said, a complete lack of foresight on my part.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Chicago Cubs