This will be our third year and as the new commissioner I am hoping to get some input as to better run our league. I appreciate all your help... Thanks
- 12 team H2H points league run with Yahoo Plus utilizing both AL & NL.
- No keepers.
- 25 man roster with 5 sp and 1DL
- Last year we utilized 30 point categories to keep it interesting.
- 15 Offensive stats included:
AB (1), R (1), 1B (1), 2B (2), 3B (3), HR (4), RBI (1), SB (2), CS (-1), BB (1), IBB (2), HBP (2), K (-2), GIDP (-3), E (-2)
- 15 Pitching stats included:
IP (1), W (5), L (-3), CG (8), SHO (5), SV (4), R (-1), HR (-1), BB (-1), IBB (-2), K (2), WP (-2), SB (-1), GIDP (3), HLD (2)
My issues of which I am looking for input include the following:
-It seemed that after the initial draft last year, the need for strong starting pitching was the key... One complete game shut out would win the week for you...
-Should I change the ip's to negative points or completely do away with them?
-How to prevent the adding and dropping of mediocre pitchers during the week to get a bump in innings and k's.
-We previously had no maximum/ minimum innings rule. Should this change.
- How to best utilize the waiver rule?
- Should I change the ab's to negative points or completely do away with them as going 0-4 at the plate was equal to 1-3?
- Any advantage to adding divisions.
- Also first year of conducting offline draft, any suggestions?