Enemy Territory - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Enemy Territory

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Enemy Territory

Postby Yoda » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:27 pm

Quake Wars is coming out in a few months which I cannot wait for. Has anyone played Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein? Great free multiplayer FPS. I played it a lot in the past and started playing again last night.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SniperShot » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:44 am

Haha it's a great game, I usually play on the "Old Farts" server. Check them out at http://www.ofclan.net

Great bunch of guys and ET is their main game. ;-D

I haven't played too much lately but I hop on there often. I plan to do the Quake Wars thing when it comes out whenever that'll be. I think it's been delayed twice already.
SniperShot
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

Eagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:34 pm

Sweet Quake Wars!!
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Yoda » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:54 pm

SniperShot wrote:Haha it's a great game, I usually play on the "Old Farts" server. Check them out at http://www.ofclan.net

Great bunch of guys and ET is their main game. ;-D

I haven't played too much lately but I hop on there often. I plan to do the Quake Wars thing when it comes out whenever that'll be. I think it's been delayed twice already.

FPS multiplayer games are my favorite by far. I played RTCW multiplayer and then Enemy Territory for years until Counter Strike Source until last week. I finally got sick of CSS due to the lack of respect among players and immaturity. I downloaded and installed ET and it is just awesome. It is a much better game overall than CSS IMO.

I will probably play this until ET: Quake Wars comes out. Splash Damage and ID definitely know how to make fun FPS/multiplayer games. I can't wait for that game.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Re: Enemy Territory

Postby bucsfan04 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:24 pm

Yoda wrote:Quake Wars is coming out in a few months which I cannot wait for. Has anyone played Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein? Great free multiplayer FPS. I played it a lot in the past and started playing again last night.

Strange, the same thing happened to me the other night. I just found the disk lying around (I thought I had lost it), put it in, and played. Great fun.
bucsfan04
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

Postby SniperShot » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Yoda wrote:
I will probably play this until ET: Quake Wars comes out. Splash Damage and ID definitely know how to make fun FPS/multiplayer games. I can't wait for that game.
Almost missed this.

I also can't wait for Quake wars. If they manage to keep the same gameplay/style as the current ET I think the game could be a good hit.

They had a beta test announcement for all competitive clans to sign up and help beta test Quake Wars. I signed up a group of guys I play with and I got an auto reply saying applications were currently not being taken anymore.

The freaky thing though, the announcement was at 3 pm yesterday, and I signed up (at least tried to sign up) at 5pm. They got over 2,000 clans (or competitive gameplay groups) to sign up in under 2 hours which is just crazy...

Guess there are plenty of people anticipating this game.
SniperShot
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

Eagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Video Games